shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone show me a 1 ct. round on a size 8.25 finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering because my ering is a 1 ct. center stone and I have no idea what thats going to look like....THANKS!
face23.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
ok...maybe that was way too specific.....anything really, that would look like a one carat round on a size 8.25 finger...so if like a .5 on a person with a size 4 finger etc...just need a visual...Thanks!
19.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a .75 on a size 6 - I did a ratio/proportion and it''s equivalent to a 1.00 on a size 8.
1.gif

ring 029 (3).jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
ooops - I wanted to add: Your ring is the Royal Crown look alike and I LOVE it!
30.gif
36.gif

It's going to look beautiful on your hand!

one more thing: yours will probably look similar to mine (except you've got wonderful sparkling side stones) because mine is the Vatche Royal x-prong

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Thanks tulip!!! Im not big on 6 prongs...I think that it makes the diamond looks smaller...my bf likes it because of the added security, so I think I''ll see how I like it before I change it...I will definitely take some pics for you before I make a final decision!
emwink.gif
Im so glad you like it!!! Thanks for the research!!! Very much appreciated!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 1 ct princess on a size 81/2 finger, but I for the life of me cannot figure out how to post pictures on here (I know there are instructions, but I still dont get it!)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
hey diamondrnglover, thanks, but dont stress, cuz I have seen a lot of sizes on much bigger fingers, so I have a pretty good idea of what it''ll look like! Thanks for you''re help though!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results