shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone identify this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rmkwebdesign

Rough_Rock
Looking through some old "eye candy" threads, I came across a ring that looks very pretty. The thread is here. Can anyone identify the ring setting in the below picture? It was not identified in the original thread, and I''m hoping someone will be able to identify it for me.

eringt4u.jpg

Thanks for looking.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

rmkwebdesign

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 5:47:36 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lucky for you, this is probably a plain ol'' Stuller tiffany style 6 prong solitaire! Most of the vendors sell this setting or one just like it. It is very classic and inexpensive. It certainly does a lovely job of showing off a diamond! For gold, it runs under $200 and for platinum, under $500, the last time I looked.

Here''s one:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/6-Prong-tiffany-style_993.htm#
Thanks for your reply. Is it my eyes, or do the prongs on the WF ring look different than the ones in the above picture? The above picture''s prongs look rather straight, while the WF prongs look like they curve out and in a little. Maybe I''m seeing things...

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
They are different.. although if you really wanted that prong-head in the first picture, you could always request that and I''m sure WF would find one for you. Those heads are inexpensive to subsitute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results