shape
carat
color
clarity

Can a LIW ask for dust please..

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Okay Ladies, long story short.....work is hell, money sucks, bf is still dragging his feet. Im just wondering if you could please just sned dust. No specific type, but just Dust. Things are hard, and something has to give. SOMETHING.....it feels like my back is gonna break. Thanks ladies.......

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!****

Good luck!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
~~~*******DUST*******~~~

I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now - you deserve a vacation.

Treat yourself this weekend ok? It doesn't have to be something big, but do something nice just for you.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you BeezyGal, and Hope...i do need a vacation and cant afford one, so im thinking maybe a mani/pedi and a new outfit. It will push my budget, but i feel like im gonna break

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
*********DUST************

I agree you need to do something to treat yourself. I know how hard it is to live with a very limited budget. It can be so frustrating. But giving yourself that little treat always helps!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
****DUST****

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
****DUST****

I hope things start getting better for you!

Mani/pedi sounds like a good time. A massage would probably do you good too. We''re here for ya!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Dust and more dust!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies......i really need that dust. my Sales manager called and lets just say, it didnt go well.......Thanks so much ladies.....i love it here

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies for the dust......work still sucks, but luckly i got the news that i got into the school of my choice today! Yay....ill so take some more dust.....maybe" the bf gets off his butt and asks already" Dust......
31.gif

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Wa Hoooo!

36.gif
congrats on getting into your school of choice. Sending you some -more- dusty dust dust!!!

I agree with all the previous posters a pedicure is one of my favorite indulgences. Looking down at pretty toes (especially at this time of the year) is a real boost for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results