shape
carat
color
clarity

Can 7.8x7.6x4.3 mm cushion fit a 7X7 logr legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
hi there I have a 7x7mm peridot that seem a little small for the 7x7mm legacy. do you think a cushion of 7.8x7.6x4.3 mm can fit? tks

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
If you do a search for LOGR legacies you''ll find quite a few opinions. I''ve seen that most people suggest having a stone that''s just a little bit bigger for the legacies and as long as its within 1mm larger it shouldn''t be too big. I think that it will fit fine but you might want to ask your jeweler to see what he thinks.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/9/2009 12:49:13 AM
Author:chictomato
hi there I have a 7x7mm peridot that seem a little small for the 7x7mm legacy. do you think a cushion of 7.8x7.6x4.3 mm can fit? tks
I think it will fit fine. I tried a 7.8 x 7.8 in there once and the jeweler told me it would fit. He can also open the prongs up a little bit to make it fit. There''s a lot of leeway with the LOGR legacies. My rectangular asscher fits in there too!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It should fit. I also find that the stone needs to be a wee bit larger for the LOGR too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results