shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling those in Singapore and HK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elise

Rough_Rock
Hi,just want to find out if any of you have managed to find an insurer for your jewelry in this region. I''ve been hunting high and low but the concept of jewelry insurance doesn''t seem to exist here.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Elise, I originally come from Singapore but I''m afraid I can''t help you with this question except to say my parents and all our relatives keep their biggest diamonds and other expensive pieces of jewellery in a safe deposit box in the bank. My parents also have a HUGE fireproof safe in our home where my mum keeps some of the jewellery she wears more often. I think those pieces are covered by our home and contents insurance.

Elise

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 1:37:14 AM
Author: wolftress
Hi Elise, I originally come from Singapore but I''m afraid I can''t help you with this question except to say my parents and all our relatives keep their biggest diamonds and other expensive pieces of jewellery in a safe deposit box in the bank. My parents also have a HUGE fireproof safe in our home where my mum keeps some of the jewellery she wears more often. I think those pieces are covered by our home and contents insurance.
Thanks Wolftress. That seems like the only mode of "insurance" for most Singaporeans.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try Chubb. We have Chubb insurance for my jewellery (which covers my jewellery everywhere not just at home or on my person), home building, contents etc. They''re supposed to be very good with claims, though we''ve not made a claim and hope that we won''t ever have to.

Elise

Rough_Rock
thanks lien!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lien, thanks for the info too..

Hi Elise, how''s everything going? Been jewelry shopping lately?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results