shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling the September Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2009 4:01:00 PM
Author: mrowmrowsmom
AHHH!! I knew I sent my invites out too late! My mom kept insisting that she hates getting invites too early, so I waited until after I took the bar last week to send them. You ladies all sent yours out before I did, and you''re both getting married after me. Sigh!

I also had a dress fitting a month or so ago, and I am getting really excited. I felt very ho hum about the dress until then. Now I think it''s perfect. I didn''t get any pics, but I wish I would have.
I wouldn''t worry about it. You were 6 weeks out from last Friday so you were right on time. I sent mine out earlier because people were nagging me for them. Sheesh.

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
<-----Getting Married September 19th.

Mind If I sit with the cool kids and join in????

Pretty much DIYing all aspects of the decor of the wedding and reception (except for linens and decor already at the reception [outdoorsy/country themed restaurant....it''s completely adorable])

Here''s where I''m at:

finished buying the blue mason jars/faux wildflowers for the centerpieces ( I hope I''m done, cuz i''m beginning to hate sunflowers...)..... I''ll take pics when I get home so I can put some up here.

I bought the materials for my DIY ring bearer pillow.... I bought the basket for the flower girl.....

I have my invitations, just need to print them out.

I need to go for a fitting to get a bustle in my dress... FI wont be home tonight, so I guess I neeed to take a few pictures for you ladies.... :D

I''ll pay off the cake Sept. 1st.

I''ll have to include the pictures of the shirt I bought for FI, instead of wearing a tux or suit he''s wearing a vintage looking graphic shirt from the Buckle....
uhhhhmmm. what else?
Oh got the Bridesmaids dresses... And the all important rings, which I''ll need to share with you all as well.

It feels so good to check things off my list!
4.gif

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
I''m getting married September 19th as well!

I sent my invitations out 3 weeks ago and I thought I was super late! People kept whining about them so I got them out at about the 2.5 months to go mark. I forgot to put a reply by date on the RSVP card so we probably we be getting those until the last day! About half of the 100 I sent out have sent back the reply card or RSVP''d on the wedding website. I''ll take what I can get as FI''s friends are NOTRIOUS for just showing up! That''s part of the reason we''re doing a destination wedding.

I still need to decide on the ceremony order and wording, order boutonnieres and ties for the groomsmen, the basket for the flower girl, buy the guest book, and finish the bridesmaid tanks that I''m DIYing. I also need to get FI''s band engraved. I''m still not sure what I want it to say! I also need to finish the programs and do the welcome booklet for guests. And OOT bags. Gotta get those done too. I''m done will all the fittings for my dress so hopefully I don''t change sizes over the next month and a half. I''m sure I''m missing something but once I get done with all that stuff I''m sure it will come to me.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Look at everything we have been doing!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

First of all, where are the dress pics, elrohwen, Miscka, daught3rofEve?
2.gif
And, Miscka, did you get your veil figured out and ordered? Let's see that, too!

Diva, grats on loosing 25 pounds! That is a huge deal and I should totally use you as my inspiration to take off the 5 pounds I have picked up celebrating summer. I bet it is great to have actually seen the impact it had, too, in trying on your dress and seeing the difference. Amazing!
36.gif
36.gif

Also, congrats on getting through the bar, mrowmrowsmom!
36.gif
36.gif
And, the best thing is you will be up to your ears in wedding and honeymoon to not have to stress about the results (though I am fully sure you passed!). I also think that sending the invites out as late as possible is a really good idea because people don't seem to have urgency with them if they come too early. They get sat aside and forgotten about. I bet you get the highest response rate out of all of us.

Winselt, we can be in the tone-up club together. I have been playing Frisbee all summer and have really altered my workout routine to things that will make me better there, so I really need to focus on toning up, too. I am also making all the same decisions right now with music selection, programs, photos, etc.

What a fun month of showers, parties, and seeing friends and family, KatyWI!
36.gif
So, are you having them separately by family? Or by location? Hopefully it takes a little "hurry up and get here" edge off.

Where is your DW, FoxyBride? I think a 50% response is amazing and I would be dying of happiness to be there now. But, I guess for a DW, people are probably a little more thoughtful about it.

daught3rofEve, have you been adding to the DIY sticky? I can't regular there right now, because I get too many ideas and I am already stretched too thin for time, but I think it is great that you are doing so much of your own stuff!

As for me, I am in DIY hell right now (as I assume several of us are). We got our beer labels in last week for our favors and they look AMAZING! But, it also meant we had to spend time traveling to FI's parent's house to bottle the beer, label the beer, etc. We had over 425 bottles and still have about 5 cases left. We are also working on favor bags to put the beers in. We got the bags in and FI is working on the design that I will then Gocco onto the bags. But, that will take a ton of time--especially to dry--and I am really worried we don't have the counter/table space to lay them out. When I Goccoed our return address on our invitations, one of the cats jumped on one the stands where they were drying and had part of our address on his paw for a good week (oil based paints + cat who hates baths = major drama). We are also making "programs" for our reception. They are obviously not programs, but we are calling them that. They basically have our menu in them, a statement of gratitude, things like that. They are starting to look awesome, but between waiting for the ink to dry on pages, cutting the paper, waiting for glue to dry, I kind of hate myself for thinking I should just do it.

FI and I are also having some disagreements about the music. He wants to play our favorite music, while I think it should be the overlap of songs we like that also happen to be radio singles. Not that he wants the most obscure songs or anything, but, he thinks that we should play "Bombs Over Baghdad" instead of "Hey Ya!" kinda thing. I am more inclined to go with the one more people know. We are at least in line in terms of absolutely excluding any song that could result in a choreographed dance or cheesy songs that people have to really hate (like, I am sorry, but there is no one on the planet who could actually enjoy Mambo No. 5 in 2009, even if they would still recognize it). We also aren't sure how many slow songs to play in proportion to dance songs. Recs?

Beyond that, I have my hair trial and meetings with the photog and DOC in two weeks. No word on my dress, which has been with the seamstress for over two months now (guess I should maybe call). RSVPs are trickling in (though not nearly to my satisfaction). And other stuff is getting done. I absolutely feel like I am in THE CRUNCH now, though. Especially since I am in a crazy high demand time at work, too, which is why I am feast-or-famine posting right now.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 9:51:40 AM
Author: katamari

What a fun month of showers, parties, and seeing friends and family, KatyWI!
36.gif
So, are you having them separately by family? Or by location? Hopefully it takes a little 'hurry up and get here' edge off.

As for me, I am in DIY hell right now (as I assume several of us are). We got our beer labels in last week for our favors and they look AMAZING! But, it also meant we had to spend time traveling to FI's parent's house to bottle the beer, label the beer, etc. We had over 425 bottles and still have about 5 cases left. We are also working on favor bags to put the beers in. We got the bags in and FI is working on the design that I will then Gocco onto the bags. But, that will take a ton of time--especially to dry--and I am really worried we don't have the counter/table space to lay them out. When I Goccoed our return address on our invitations, one of the cats jumped on one the stands where they were drying and had part of our address on his paw for a good week (oil based paints + cat who hates baths = major drama). We are also making 'programs' for our reception. They are obviously not programs, but we are calling them that. They basically have our menu in them, a statement of gratitude, things like that. They are starting to look awesome, but between waiting for the ink to dry on pages, cutting the paper, waiting for glue to dry, I kind of hate myself for thinking I should just do it.

FI and I are also having some disagreements about the music. He wants to play our favorite music, while I think it should be the overlap of songs we like that also happen to be radio singles. Not that he wants the most obscure songs or anything, but, he thinks that we should play 'Bombs Over Baghdad' instead of 'Hey Ya!' kinda thing. I am more inclined to go with the one more people know. We are at least in line in terms of absolutely excluding any song that could result in a choreographed dance or cheesy songs that people have to really hate (like, I am sorry, but there is no one on the planet who could actually enjoy Mambo No. 5 in 2009, even if they would still recognize it). We also aren't sure how many slow songs to play in proportion to dance songs. Recs?

Beyond that, I have my hair trial and meetings with the photog and DOC in two weeks. No word on my dress, which has been with the seamstress for over two months now (guess I should maybe call). RSVPs are trickling in (though not nearly to my satisfaction). And other stuff is getting done. I absolutely feel like I am in THE CRUNCH now, though. Especially since I am in a crazy high demand time at work, too, which is why I am feast-or-famine posting right now.

Yeah, it has something to do with that. :) I'm having a shower this Sunday with FI's family (an hour away) that his sister who is a BM has organized. Then I fly home to CT for a dress fitting (or 2), and so my BFF decided to throw me a shower thing there on the 16th for the CT friends and family, and then the 23rd another of my BMs has taken the lead on organizing a shower here in my city for all of my friends... which was originally supposed to be combined with the family shower, but it didn't work out.

It does take a little of the edge off, but I think it's stressing me out MORE, because LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE LEFT TO DO IN 30 DAYS!!! Oy. :)

I am so impressed with how much you are DIYing. I totally couldn't even if I wanted to! And I am so jealous of your awesome beer favors... we wanted to roast coffee for everyone, but I don't think we'll have the time or the opportunity. We are still considering buying our favorite blend to part out rather than roasting our favorite blend here at home, but that would require a lot of other stuff getting done first. :)

And for what it's worth, I agree with you on the music!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Weeeelllll, let''s see.

Here is my dress, but I kinda hate this pic A LOT. The photo is terrible, the model looks really weird, and it looks SO MUCH BETTER/more classic in real life. Oh well.

Dress

AND my veil, which I love love love love. She is making it custom for me, with no feathers and the fascinator a teeny bit smaller, and on a special comb for my fine hair. I so love her.

veil

I need to schedule alterations, which are minor, and today mom and I are going to the wholesale florist to see what we can figure out. I also need to finalize the menu and figure out what kind of centerpiece I want to do.

Issues I am having:

HAIR. I cannot find ANYONE that can do my hair early enough in the AM for me to have enough time to take calm, nice pics with my DH. This is serious stress.

Also, my INVITES ARENT HERE YET. It is my fault, but I figured that my small order wouldn''t take so long, especially since they got me my first proof in like 30 minutes, when they quote 1-2 days. I didnt want to pay the rush fee but now I am FREAKING out!!!!! MY RSVP date is fast approaching. Ughhhh. I know, I suck.

And, I just read in hangout that Bare Escentuals is no good for wedding days, so I have to figure something out for makeup.

Katamari-I am IN LOVE with your beer idea. Can we see the labels? What all is your seamstress doing to your dress?

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!

Thanks katamari for the kind words! I''m going to stop by my Mom''s today to pick up the camera with the photos on them. Hopefully I can upload the dress pics later. I''m sorry you''re in DIY hell, but I''m sure it''ll all work itself out. I have to say I admire your creativity, especially since I don''t have an ounce of DIY in me.

I''m slowly getting back RSVPs and I''m a little nervous because I no one has declined yet. And I''m also nervous because I put my RSVP date by September 5th and now realize I should''ve made it earlier. I''m really hoping that people will send in there responses before then, especially since I put a stamp for them on the RSVP envelope. All they have to do is drop it in a mailbox. Here''s what''s left to do:

Cake topper: We were working on getting a customized bobblehead, but FI has been having trouble with the company we were working with. The deal is you send them pictures of yourself and they send you some prototypes. But everytime they send it, it looks exactly the same, even when FI and I request changes to the face, hair, etc. So I told FI to just cancel it ($200 bucks back in our pocket), and we''ll get something else. It sucks though because I was really looking forward to it. Most other companies that also offer boobleheads take 5-7 weeks and I didn''t want to take a chance so I''ll just move on.

Music: FI is also working on the music selection (he''s so helpful!). Last night, he submitted the list to the DJ of music we don''t want played. Call me silly, but I can''t stand the Electric Slide, Mamdo #5, Macarena (spelling?), or any of those cheesy dance songs. We''re also asking for clean version or radio edits of popular songs currently on the radio as we don''t want to offended any of our religious family memberes in attendance. katamari I never though about the slow song thing. I think that would depend on how you want to the mood to be. IMO, if you''re looking for a romantic and formal reception, I would pick more slow songs. But if you''re looking for a party, not so many slow songs. Hope that helps.

Flowers: Going to see the florist on Friday. The place I''m working with lets you come in and they''ll replicate your bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces, just to make sure it''s what I "envisioned". Very excited about that.

Marriage License: Going to apply for that on Friday too! YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Favors: I am so lost when it comes to favors. I''ve yet to find anything that appeals to me. But I''ll keep looking. Besides The Knot, Wedding Channel and Wedding Paper Divas, anyone have recommendations on where to look at favors?

Miscka, I''m sorry to hear your invites are taking so long. I had a similar problem, but hopefully it''ll be here soon. Just curious, are you working WPD?

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies!

I''m not yet a BIW, but FF and I are thinking of getting married in late September (not until 2011) and I''d LOVE to hear if any of you have colour scheme suggestions that you might be using that aren''t traditional fall theme. If you have inspiration boards, even better :D

Good luck with all of your planning!!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding Paper Divas? No, I ordered from White Aisle. I love their designs and am excited, just kicking myself for not paying the rush fee!

All the other Sept ladies are already getting RSVPs
7.gif
The good thing is
11.gif
maybe some of the people I don''t really want to come won''t have enough notice.

What are your second choices for cake toppers? We are doing cupcakes but I really kind of still want toppers!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Miscka, I looked at your dress! It''s BEAUTIFUL! Can''t wait to see some pictures!

FoxyBride

Rough_Rock
We''re getting married in Vegas! I live here so it''s not a destination for me, but our families are mostly from Cleveland and Detroit.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I swear I am the luckiest slacker bride there ever was.

Today I dealt with flowers and cupcakes.

For flowers, we went to the wholesale florist. They agreed to sell to us since my Mom has a tax ID #, which is a HUGE deal because I LOVE this place. They were so so so nice, and basically I can dream up whatever and make it happen. So I am deciding on a bouquet and table arrangements (no BMs).

My choices are those antque hydrangeas, so blue/green/purple or a deep deep red-ish purple with cream and some green. Not sure what direction I will go in. Any thoughts? My invites were sage and brown, so either way really. If I do purple, I may throw some peacock feathers in there!! Blue is a color I would wear more, so I am not sure. Rarr. But the prices are AMAZING, my bouquet will prob be about $30 and the tables will be ~5-10 each. Sweet!

THEN the cupcake people. I love them too! We can choose whatever we want to try and have a private tasting, which I think is SO nice for a relatively small order of 60-70. AND she has a cupcake tower we can use and will make us a mini-cake for the top that we can cut!! Yayy!!

I am feeling SO lucky about the vendors we have found. Our brunch place is gorgeous, amazing local-grown food, old inn, with a bug pillared porch. Three courses and letting us have our ceremony for no fee, have centerpieces and some fresh flowers for no charge....and $15 per person! A steal.

Sorry, I am just excited
9.gif

Now, invites, get here!!!!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Miscka! You are lucky!

Well, I got back more RSVP cards back today. I'm especially excited because I got back 2 declines today! Here's to hoping my guest list will shrink a little! FI and I also went to the florist today and everything looked phenomenal. They even added something special to the centerpiece that made it look even better. Then also showed me the color schemes for the bouquets and showed me how they preserve them. So awesome! FI is making the final arrangements for our honeymoon. We're going to Greece! YAY!!!!! We're going to spend 2 days in Athens, 4 in Santorini, and 3 in Mykonos. Very excited!

What's going on with the rest of the September ladies?

ETA: I just realized I should've taken picture of the centerpiece so I could post it. Darn!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
hello again. we just got back from Vegas and had a fantastic time. I miss it already. we got upgraded on 3 out of the 4 flights and a hotel room upgrade, too! I hope we have the same luck on our wedding trip. and I got the cake topper at the airport.

katamari - that''s so awesome that we have the same wedding dates! on Tuesday it will be 3 weeks until we''ll officially be a Mrs! then the same day I pick up my wedding dress for the ceremony on the 12th.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Mischka, your veil and dress are GREAT! I love the way the flowers and the petal-like layers of the dress play off one another! And, wonderful news about the cupcakes (mmmm. cupcakes.) and flowers. I don''t know much about flowers, but I might steer away from feathers since they read more modern to me than antiquey/vintage. Maybe some anomenies (not sure how you spell this) or ranunculus? I feel like soft flowy petals would work best with your look. Have the invitations came in yet? Or, any luck with hair? You were thinking about craigslist, right? I would recommend checking there. As for my dress, my seamstress is removing the train, fitting the bodice better, making me a custom underwire bra and corset that will set flat under the dress, and is replacing the majority of the crinoline under the skirt with a softer french tulle to keep the shape but make it sit a little softer. So, a lot. I did call her today and she says she is almost done and wants me to come in for a second fitting this weekend.

Greece, Diva?! That flipping rocks! My parents took me to Greece for my HS graduation present and it was the most beautiful place. I have been wanting to go back as an adult forever now! WOW! We are also not getting enough RSVP cards back and have gotten some nos that were surprising and upsetting, but we at least have enough people to have a great party. Any more word?

How are all the travel/parties going, KatyWI?

Glad to hear things went so wonderfully with your trip to Vegas, noelwr!
36.gif
36.gif
I would love to get upgraded (who wouldn''t) so that is more than awesome! How did everything go with your dress? Do you need any alterations (or were you picking it up from the seamstress)?

I just got back from a week-long conference 2000 miles from home. So, I am just making the shift back into wedding mode a bit because I couldn''t do anything from the conference. I also gained 4 lbs while I was there (BOO!), but I am hoping that some of it is water retention from all the sodium in restaurant food. But, I already have gym time scheduled like mad, so I just have to work it off.

We are still waiting for RSVPs from 79 guests (about a third), so hopefully those come in this week. I have some serious screenprinting to do this week and FI has a couple signs to make, but then our DIY is done! Yay.

Oh, and here are our beer labels and our guestbook (all from our e-pics). We didn''t want our pics on the beer labels, but our friend who is designing them thought the guests would appreciate them more because of it. I don''t have any pics on bottles--all the beer is at FI''s parents'' house--but they look great! It honestly think some of our guests will have to double take to see that it is not professionally produced).

katamari1234.JPG

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hey September ladies!

katamari, your labels and guestbook look AWESOME!

As for me, nothing too eventful going on. FI and I met with our venue coordinator this past Monday for our tasting and planning. And I have to say it went really well! The food was great and I''m actually looking forward to my guests enjoying everything. As a treat, we picked a package that offers 3 entrees so that people don''t have to choose between 2. I sure hope it''s worth it. My coordinator also gave me some great ideas to personalize things like getting an ammenity basket for the bathrooms, posting old family photos, and OOT gift bags. I''m going to try putting this stuff together because I really want to try at least one thing DIY.

I also decided to cancel the caricature artist. I just felt that since we pretty much filled up the reception time with other activities, it wasn''t necessary to have the artist floating around trying to get guests to sit long enough to draw them.

I have my second dress fitting next week and I''m very excited. I also ended up exchanging the 2 veils I bought off of eBay and one longer veils. It''s fingertip length and has pearls scattered on the tulle. Can''t wait to take more pics!

Still waiting on about half of my RSVPs but there''s still plenty of time because I gave people until September 5th. Eek! In hindsight, probably not a good idea, but we''ll see. It''s amazing how long people take to respond even when you give them a stamp to return the card. Sheesh...

How''s everybody else doing?

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Look at all you go!!!!

Well, I think I'm the first September wedding here... or close to it! It's the 4th... so I am officially

THREE WEEKS OUT TO THE DAY!!!! Ack!!

The family shower with FI's family was low key but wonderful... I'm attaching a picture of most of the new women in my family!!!

And my second and final dress fitting was fabulous... dress fits perfectly, but my mom took pictures sitting down, so the angle makes me look SO heavy.. I'm already self-conscious about my average, not tiny size, so I can't bring myself to post them, but maybe later this weekend mom will have finished my veil and I'll take pics at home before I go back to WI. If not... you all only have a few weeks to wait!! ;-)

I have made a preliminary seating chart which is awaiting approval from my mother, I know how I want to do my table numbers but still have to do them, along with the place cards and the menus. I'm not doing favors, so basically I'm just trying to scramble to get all the details arranged before the wedding! Thank goodness for theknot's checklist and my friends. My mom and MOH are going to both be staying with me for the two weeks before the wedding, so hopefully everything will come together. :)

I'm getting so excited!!!
36.gif
In 3 weeks I will be a MRS!!!!!
30.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaand the pic didn''t work, so let''s try that again :)

katywinewfam.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
KATAMARI!! Those are the CUTEST things I have ever seen! Absolutely love it. Your seamstress is doing a lot! I love the idea of the built-in corset/bra. I am having cups sewn in mine...I hate strapless bras. Mmmm....French tulle sounds fabulous.

I wanted Ranunculus, but sadly my floral contact said that they will not be available at the time of the re-wedding. I am pretty sure I am going with the antique hydrangea...something about them makes my heart go pitter patter!

Diva-good call on the artist. It sounds fun, but since everything else will be so fun you are probably right about the sitting still.

Katy, I can''t wait to see your dress!

Me....4 weeks out.

Just took my dress to the seamstress yesterday (some pics are in my creepy necklace thread!) and decided on a necklace (need to order it still).

Also, bought my wedding makeup last night, I think it will turn out well. Doing my own, since I am so picky I would correct whatever someone else did anyway. I did my cousin''s wedding makeup (was her MOH) and she liked it a lot. Hair-I broke down and made an appointment and will have to figure out a time for pics (during apps?). I just don''t want to do it myself at all, and I could not find any other options.

Invites FINALLY came, and they were wrong
29.gif
. Not wrong, really, but about half of them did not fit in the envelopes! My vendor was not helpful, so I had to get a paper cutter, and cut the pretty hand torn edges off to get them out. But, they are out and we are already getting RSVPs so that''s a relief! I will say, that I do love them (or the ones that still have the nice edge, lol).

Now, just waiting for my next fitting (a week from Tuesday) and my cupcake tasting (the 23rd). Time is flying by!!!

Keep the updates coming, ladies
35.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
two weeks and I''ll be officially married! and 3.5 til the wedding ceremony!

I pick up my dress on the 1st of Sep. that''s the same day I''m officially married, but as that is a casual affair, I will not be wearing my dress.

think I''ll print out the names for my place cards this week. I did the seating plan. now we have to do the crappy bit where we pay up the bills.
7.gif

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all!

Everything''s going smoothly. Nothing much to report. The rsvps are still coming in and I have a dress fitting on Friday. Oh! And my bridal shower is on Saturday. I had no part in the planning so everything''s going to be a surprise to me. I hope I''m ready for this... lol

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Why are there so many problems with invites for the September-ites?! I hope they are all getting worked out (and that RSVPs are coming for those of us who have sent them).

I got the call today that my dress is finished! I am going to pick it up on my way home from the office today and am crazy excited! It has been hard to get back to work. My wedding band also came in and will be here by the beginning of the week! YAY! It was custom and I am hoping that I like it (and am not sure exactly what I might do if I don''t). I had been bummed because I also ordered a plain band to wear and that got stolen during shipment, but now I don''t care anymore!
36.gif

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
all I have to say, is I''m so lucky that I talk to all the people I''ve invited to the wedding on a regular basis (one of mine and FIs stipulations on guest list).

Fi just sent out the invites yesterday... I work an hour from home, and I kept forgetting to put them in the darn mail box.... I nearly had a freak out moment.
32.gif
shame on me.

Things I still have left:

1. Cleaning up the old one-room church we''re going to be using. (no one has used it in over 6 yrs... it was built in 1860.)

2. finishing centerpieces (need to buy champange bottles for the cute little galvanized pails.)

3. finish DIY bustle on my dress (as soon as I have it done, I swear you ladies will have pictures, I''m just not wearing my dress with the train down so I dont want to spoil the suprise haha).

4. I have a mantilla veil I''m wearing for the ceremony, but I am using some birdcage veil netting and DIYing my own fascinator (that I''m going to wear along with the mantilla veil as well)

5. finish paying off my photographer and honeymoon (respectively)

6. finalizing contract with restaurant when i get all my replies back (before Sept. 11th)

Sheesh. I''m still reeling at how much DIYing I''ve gotten myself into... guess I need to post on that "what Dying''s worth" or whatever thread.
3.gif
and the DIY thread.... AHGH! hehehehehee.

I''m getting excited...25 days! Oh god almighty.... that''s just under 4 weeks.
19.gif
... and I''ll be Mrs. Fi! HAHAHAHAHA!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results