shape
carat
color
clarity

***Calling Steel***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjd

Rough_Rock
Hi Steel - I hope you''re out there!!

I''m expecting a very special parcel to arrive on Monday and I remember that you had some probs with customs recently. Any tips on how to avoid this?? Should I ring them and tell them its on the way? Do you have the number of that woman who had your package in the end?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Star17,

Are you in southern Ireland?

The number I have is specific to my area (which I do not want to divulge), you would be best to ring Dublin for your info.

Customs Information Office
New Custom House
Promenade Road
Dublin 3

Tel:+353 (0)1 877 6222, 877 6223
Homepage:http://www.revenue.ie/
Email:[email protected]

I would absolutely call if your parcel is high value, it seems policy now to stop expensive jewellery. Call and say you are expecting this parcel from X and what it is and keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck!

mjd

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info steel!

I called them, but they said I would have to contact Fed Ex for info on the package and that it would prob be delivered directo my home address.

According to Fed Ex tracking the package arrived in Dublin yesterday 6th Dec and is due for delivery today by 6pm.

The status is ''Available for clearance'' - i dont know what that means and I can''t get through to the fed ex helpline so I will just have to sit tight and cross my fingers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results