shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Smurfy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey there!
35.gif

I just absolutely HAD to share this with you as I thought you would GREATLY appreciate it. Take a look and tell me what you think: click me!
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHHAHAHA omigosh that was sooo funny!!!!
That''s exactly how some people are too lol
I did a website for someone and they wanted to add "bursts" all over and make it "fun'' just like that hahaha

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
HAHA! I''m telling you......it''s completely our world. A co-worker of mine had shown this to me a few months back ago and I couldn''t help but crack up at it. Day after day AFTER day I deal with this stuff all the time. It just makes you want to scream!!!!!!!!!!

FYI- I hate being art directed
9.gif

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! My new boss keeps telling me how important time is, and that we shouldn''t use it to make small talk. So what does she do today? Spends 25min. today in my cube talking about her husband!
20.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2009 2:01:20 AM
Author: exoticisabella
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! My new boss keeps telling me how important time is, and that we shouldn''t use it to make small talk. So what does she do today? Spends 25min. today in my cube talking about her husband!
20.gif

Lol I have a lady who comes to my cubicle at 7:20am every day on the dot to talk about herself and her son
Really??? lol ugh, Today was the best, she started her holiday vaca time hahah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results