shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling sapphire.panda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Did you ever get your sapphire James Meyer ring? I''m really interested in seeing it if you did!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah! Another JM ring to ogle. How bout you step? Have you made progress towards yours? I think my boyf has mine a hidden as we speak!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mousy-I am paying on mine slowly but surely. My bf and i decided to wait a while before getting engaged but I just couldn''t let that multicolor from wildfish go. So little by little i''m paying it off and then going to set it into a JM. I really want to see an oval in a JM! Sapphire.panda should have had hers back by now and I really wanted to see what it looked like!

Did you set your sapphire EW or NS? Have you seen the finished product?

sapphire.panda

Rough_Rock
Hi StepCutGirl,

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order with James Meyer. My truck decided it needed new hub bearings and ball joints on both front wheels, and consumed my custom setting budget plus a good bit more.
40.gif

I am going to get a simple setting for now, and hopefully upgrade to the James Meyer 1345 on my first or second anniversary.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Aww man! I was so hoping you had gotten it set! I''m sorry you weren''t able to get it. I know you are probably more disappointed than I am. I''d love to see the setting you do get when it gets set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results