shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling San Diego PSers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Don''t be silly Dancing Fire!!! If you can but won''t come we will all be disappointed!!! The more the merrier!!! Yes July 8th (Sat) will work great for me.. count me in!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
This sounds like so much fun!!!! Sadly I will be in washington from 6/21-9/25
8.gif
My FI has an internship with microsoft so thats where i''ll be all summer! hopefully there will be more than one get together, and if it didnt cost $1,100 to fly down from WA to San Deezy I WOULD DEFINETLY COME!
35.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I have to go clean up our rental to get it ready to list and I''ll be out of state that week! Count me in for the next one!

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
My FI is coming home from Iraq next week and we will be permanently moving back down in the beginning of July. I might miss the first one but keep me posted! I would love to get together :)

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 8:12:21 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 5/31/2006 3:54:40 AM

Author: researcher

Come visit, DF! You know we''d welcome you
35.gif

You can always live on the beach--literally. With the warm weather who needs a house?
2.gif
9.gif
researcher

thanks for the invitation.if i come, i don''t think the other ladies would show up
9.gif
besides, i don''t have any ring to show off
7.gif
plus, i might run off with your beautiful 3+ ct princess
31.gif

Of course all the ladies would show! Are you kidding?!?! You''ve got one of the BEST personalities on PS! We''d be lucky to have you. And as for my princess, I''ll just eat enough salt the night before that there will be NO way to get it off my finger!
11.gif
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Tawn and Nicolejrx,
Would you be able to make it if we do it on July 15th or 16th? I''m open to any weekend in July, and it sounds as though SanDiegoLady is too
1.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
July 14/15 is the only weekend I can not go to SD. How about July 21/22 or July 28/29?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I''m free both of those weekends. Let''s see if others are
35.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be back by the 28/29th of July weekend...but I can always come next time so don''t worry about me!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
It sounds as though more people can make it July 29th, so let's start an official count:

Yes!
Researcher
SanDiegoLady
ZhuZhu
Tawn

Maybe
Nicolejrx

Next Time
GarysBride
Blueroses

Is this correct? If not, please let me know so I can make changes.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Girls!! I''ll miss you by like, a day--my last show in NY is the DAY BEFORE THAT, but I won''t be back yet.

NEXT TIME for sure!!!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 2:46:10 PM
Author: blueroses
Girls!! I''ll miss you by like, a day--my last show in NY is the DAY BEFORE THAT, but I won''t be back yet.

NEXT TIME for sure!!!!!

What if we do it on the 29th....

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
38.gif
It''s touring theatre so I will be DRIIIIVING back from the east coast. I''ll miss you guys by a few days
14.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Too bad! We''ll definitely need to have another one then
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2006 12:42:41 PM

Date: 5/31/2006 8:12:21 PM

Date: 5/31/2006 3:54:40 AM

Come visit, DF! You know we''d welcome you
35.gif

You can always live on the beach--literally. With the warm weather who needs a house?
2.gif
9.gif
researcher

thanks for the invitation.if i come, i don''t think the other ladies would show up
9.gif
besides, i don''t have any ring to show off
7.gif
plus, i might run off with your beautiful 3+ ct princess
31.gif

Of course all the ladies would show! Are you kidding?!?! You''ve got one of the BEST personalities on PS! We''d be lucky to have you. And as for my princess, I''ll just eat enough salt the night before that there will be NO way to get it off my finger!
11.gif
9.gif
i''ll bring my bolt cutter.
31.gif

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
Researcher,
Thank you so much for thinking of me! He officially will be starting his residency on tues the 18th so we will probably be flying by the seat of our pants that weekend before! But I might be able to make that last weekend,in July as long as I am not working. Hehe I don''t even have my job lined up yet but you never know! I will keep watching the post for more updates!
Nicole

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 7:17:17 PM
....i''ll bring my bolt cutter.
31.gif

ROFL
9.gif
DF, you always crack me up! An intelligent man who loves diamonds? What a great combo! I think I would be willing to take my chances with your bolt cutter just to meet you in person
28.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 7:57:06 PM
Author: nicolejrx
Researcher,

Thank you so much for thinking of me! He officially will be starting his residency on tues the 18th so we will probably be flying by the seat of our pants that weekend before! But I might be able to make that last weekend,in July as long as I am not working. Hehe I don''t even have my job lined up yet but you never know! I will keep watching the post for more updates!

Nicole

No problem! I''ll keep you as a maybe and keep my fingers crossed that you''ll be able to make it!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire,

you are a guy??? Even better, with all our blings add together (let''s say 10 ct total??) we need a "bodyguard" on our diamond outing!!! Do join us!!
10.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2006 10:58:21 PM
Author: zhuzhu
Dancing Fire,

you are a guy??? Even better, with all our blings add together (let''s say 10 ct total??) we need a ''bodyguard'' on our diamond outing!!! Do join us!!
10.gif
sadly "YES"
7.gif
PS girls got all the beautiful diamonds
21.gif
39.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 10:58:21 PM
Dancing Fire,

you are a guy??? Even better, with all our blings add together (let''s say 10 ct total??) we need a ''bodyguard'' on our diamond outing!!! Do join us!!
10.gif

I shouldn''t speak for DF, but I will anyway
9.gif
I doubt he''d be able to come considering he lives up north (Sacramento, I believe)
39.gif
. But, we can all keep our fingers crossed for a surprise visit!!!
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 1:11:08 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Ok............ what's the official meeting date?
35.gif
I am so looking forward to it!!
9.gif

It sounds as though more people can make it July 29th, so let's start an official count:

Yes!
Researcher
SanDiegoLady
ZhuZhu
Tawn

Maybe
Nicolejrx

Next Time
GarysBride
Blueroses

Does anyone know if teagreen or novia will be in town? I think they're getting married in July or September in San Diego if I remember correctly....

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
If we are doing lunch and afternoon hang-out, wouldn''t it be easier to do Saturday (7/29) since people may work on Friday?

Oh Researcher, what do you think of inviting the LA gang to join us? If they can''t come its understandable, but at least they should be invited, right?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 9:05:57 AM
If we are doing lunch and afternoon hang-out, wouldn''t it be easier to do Saturday (7/29) since people may work on Friday?

Oh Researcher, what do you think of inviting the LA gang to join us? If they can''t come its understandable, but at least they should be invited, right?

Thanks for catching the date! I had edited to erase Friday, but somehow deleted Saturday instead--and then cut and paste
37.gif

Of course the LA gang is invited! I had a great time with them. We might get 1-2 OC girls, but unless any of the LA girls are planning on being in the area I doubt we''ll get more as it would be a 2+ hour drive for some of them
7.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I sooo wish that I could join you gals! I'll miss it by a week, as I'll be in SD the weekend before (7/14-16) to visit friends and take care of wedding stuff.

I have my Bridal Shower on July 29th in Long Beach, and will be thinking of y'all!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a combo LA/SD GTG?? Laguna Beach is smack in the middle! Let's shoot for sometime in August.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told Michelle (SDL), my hubby and I may be in San Diego then. We live in Northern Calif. I would love to come.

Oh good lord, I will be the mother of the group, the old lady, ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
or how about we shoot for the second one in september or october?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh bummer...I could have made July 8, but I didn''t see this thead. I am down in SD for business the entire week, and driving back to L.A. on the 8th. Ah well...one of these days I''ll make one of these GTGs...

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 3:08:33 PM
Author: Linda W
I told Michelle (SDL), my hubby and I may be in San Diego then. We live in Northern Calif. I would love to come.

Oh good lord, I will be the mother of the group, the old lady, ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

I hope you can make it! When it comes to a love of diamonds age doesn''t matter one bit!
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 11:51:57 PM
Author: GarysBride
or how about we shoot for the second one in september or october?

I can''t plan that far ahead, but it sounds good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results