shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Old Miner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyke

Rough_Rock
Hi Dave, can you recommend anyone of your quality in the Pittsburgh area? Thanks for any info!

Tyke

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry, but I have no easy fix for you in Pittsburgh.

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
There have been a few threads searching, but nothing that I have seen of any real promise.

Of course everyone thinks we can just up and go to Philly!

tyke

Rough_Rock
Another Pittsburgher
35.gif
. One of the threads mentions an independent appraisal firm that travels to the Burgh from Columbus once or twice a month. When the gentleman comes to Pittsburgh he works out of the Jared Stores, although he is an independent appraiser. Is this of any concern since he really isn''t selling diamonds himself? As always .... thanks !

http://www.northernappraisal.com/

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
I just get nervous about the whole Jared thing...

Hopefully someone could comment, but I would think that there is a lot of preference to doing appraisals and such in your home office with the equipment that you need right at your fingertips. I''m not saying that he couldn''t look at things well, but would it be up to the standard that you''re looking for? That''s my concern.

Let me know if you find anything. Don''t need it now, but never know when I will.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could always ship them to dave and have him do it
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results