shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling meresal!!!!!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Hey lady,
I have not been on in ages and ages but I wanted to stop in and see how you have been!!!! Fill me in!!!

I hope you are doing well :)

-c

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Hey lady!!!! You just made my day!!!! :bigsmile:

Things are going great. Christopher is turning 1 in 3 weeks, life is flying by, but loving every minute. I can't even remember the last time we caught up, but we built a house on the other side of Houston from the IL's, which has been incredible for the relationship between me and DH and his parents. A little distance is never a bad thing.

How have you been? and your family? I miss chatting with you around here, and think of you often!

Any little ones on the horizon... :naughty:

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Mer,
I think of you often too!!!! I am going to try to get back on here more often. Life has just gotten in the way and I feel very out of touch!!!!

We are doing great! We bought a house last august. Adorable on the outside but needs a lot of a TLC and updating on the inside. I have a hot orange kitchen that rivals dunkin donuts right now :errrr: !!

I am also expecting a baby boy this august. We were trying for about a year so so we are super excited!! And even more excited that it's a boy :). I feel so blessed these days.

My ILs are not speaking to us because my mil thinks it's "disgusting" that we wanted to have a baby at 31.. And my husband is 33. She told me that she only has room in her heart for one grandchild. Needless to say, I am good not having them in my life.

Anyway, I am so glad that you guys are doing so well. I am going to have to stalk you out on here and catch up :)

-Court

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Court, on expecting! That is wonderful news! I cannot wait to *meet* him... please be sure to pop back in and update me on your progress! (FYI, I absolutely adore having a boy, and I am sure you will too! C and I both wanted a boy as well.)

Sorry to hear about your MIL. I was hoping that your problems had gotten better. However, I for one am absolutely ecstatic for you and your DH!

Orange kitchen... I would love to see pictures. lol. ::)

That's great that the curb appeal on your home is already nice. We are currently in the process of picking a landscaper for our front yard. The stuff that the builder put in is horrible and dying/dead, the flower beds are a joke, and they put 4 trees in our front yard alone (which is about 20 yards deep), so we are having all but 1 removed. I want a freaking lawn. I will post before and after pics, it should be a pretty incredible transformation.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We definitely need to stay in touch!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results