shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Maisie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hello, my dear. I know the last time I asked about James, he had been sick for quite a while. Just wanted to check in and see how he''s doing. I hope by now he is much better!
35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOoh Auntie Gwen!! Thank you for asking about James!

He is so much better. He is back to full health and running round like a little mad person!

He has some new words too! They are ''Get off!!'' He is very bossy and tells us to ''Get off'' whatever it is he thinks he should have. I know its a bit naughty but I am still glad he is saying something that is clear and understandable!

You are so sweet for checking up on him!

*Hugs from James*

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 11:00:58 AM
Author: Maisie
OOoh Auntie Gwen!! Thank you for asking about James!

He is so much better. He is back to full health and running round like a little mad person!

He has some new words too! They are ''Get off!!'' He is very bossy and tells us to ''Get off'' whatever it is he thinks he should have. I know its a bit naughty but I am still glad he is saying something that is clear and understandable!

You are so sweet for checking up on him!

*Hugs from James*
Oh good, I am glad to hear he is doing better! Did you end up taking him to another doctor, or did he just get well on his own? Regardless, it''s great that he''s back to his usual self, and with added vocabulary to boot! Hey, even if he is being a bit naughty, that is great progress!
1.gif

And you can''t fool me, there''s no way he''d let me hug him, even if I wasn''t a scary stranger from the internet.
3.gif
It''s ok, won''t stop me from thinking about him and sending him luvs.
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t need to take him to another doctor. He got better all by himself. Clever boy!

And as for the hugs - you never know... he is a bit more cuddly than he used to be!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results