shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m still thinking of you and your ring situation. I found one that I thought that you might be interested in. Here is the info. Price:$5000

GEM DETAILS (GIA Certification Details):
Cut: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.45 - 6.49 x 4.05 MM Weight: 1.05 Proportions: Depth: 62.6% Table: 61% Girdle: Medium to thick, faceted; Culet: None;
Finish: Polish--Very Good Symmetry--Very Good Clarity; Grade: SI1; Color Grade: G; Fluorescence: None

tension ring.jpg

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Pic 2

tension ring 2.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Wow Oshin! Thanks so much for all your great suggestions. I like the one you just posted. I''ll send it along to my guy to see what he thinks. It''s been a bit tough since he''s still away and will be for another while, but he has some internet access so I can occasionally get him to look at things.

Gosh. Pricescopers are so helpful!

Thank you thank you thank you.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I thought you might like it. I didn''t post where I found it in case you were interested, so someone else could snatch it up. If/when you''re ready, I''ll let you know then.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Oh....it''s size 4

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results