shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling ilander

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you have helped people find missing items in the past. I recently moved and was keeping my e-ring in a small ring box. I know it made the move and remember having the box in my hand thinking I needed to take it to the band to put in our safety deposit box. It is not where I thought I put it and I cannot find it anywhere. Any ideas? TIA!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!! Not ilander, just wanted to offer my sympathy about this! ;( So sorry, I hope it turns up soon!

I remember ilander posting a while back that she isn't really sensing things as strongly as she used to...hopefully that's changed and she can offer some suggestions...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have none of ilanders skills just thought I'd throw out ideas of "safe places" I put things in--- then forget!

Sock or underwear drawers or inside of socks, in purses I'm not using, wrapped up w other delicate things like china, silver wear or crystal, in my desk drawers, inside a vase that is some how related to the ring (wedding gift kind of a connection?), inside toss cushion, my husbands stuff, briefcase, books, behind something in a shelf, old coat pocket I'm not wearing right now, with scarves or gloves that are out of season, glove compartment because I was in my way but got distracted....and I just found a nail polish I thought I'd taken w us on our trip...on the shelf in my closet. I must have had it in my hand then put it down to pull off something else I needed... :roll:

Maybe something there may trigger a memory! Good luck- I hope you find it soon.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, can't really do that anymore.

I see something white, though. . . the box is in there, maybe.

lydia

Rough_Rock
No help......just hoping you find that beautiful ring. Your ring is my absolute favorite!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was 99% sure I put it in a bookcase (that has glass doors) in my room. I can see myself doing that but I just took out every single item and of course the ring box was no where to be found. This is driving me crazy. I have looked everywhere and it is in a box which should be easier to find and less likely to get thrown out than a loose ring.

Lydia, thanks. You are sweet.

ilander, thanks for trying. The bookcase is white and I really thought that is where I put it. It's not there.

enerchi, I feel so stupid b/c I was on my way out and carelessly put it somewhere quickly without really thinking about it. I will look in my drawers again.

june, thanks for the sympathy. I do have it insured but don't even want to deal with that!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
White pants , jeans, purse, jacket, towels, sheets.....kids things? Draperies? Kitchen cupboard, plates, serving dishes... You just never know what made sense at the time!

Apple computer box?? iPhone or iPad box? I'm stretching...trying to think of white things!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1367202831|3436407 said:
White pants , jeans, purse, jacket, towels, sheets.....kids things? Draperies? Kitchen cupboard, plates, serving dishes... You just never know what made sense at the time!

Apple computer box?? iPhone or iPad box? I'm stretching...trying to think of white things!

E- I'm always so impressed with what you can come up with and all the ideas you have of where to look. You might not be psychic, but you sure are thorough! :lol: :lol:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I hope you find it...like everyone else had said you ring is one of my favorites on PS...

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, lord, it's under something. Maybe your DH put a white thing right on top of it? Then I keep getting a tunnel, that your whole arm fits into? It's dark, about the size of the narrow end of a shoe box, but very deep. What is that thing? :confused:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what that could be. :confused:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1367290837|3437103 said:
Oh, lord, it's under something. Maybe your DH put a white thing right on top of it? Then I keep getting a tunnel, that your whole arm fits into? It's dark, about the size of the narrow end of a shoe box, but very deep. What is that thing? :confused:

Again I hope you don't mind me butting in here. Part way through doing yesterdays thing with another Pricescope member I got the message there is a ring in trash bag. I am not sure if that pertains to what you are describing here. It could be I do have trouble sometimes connecting the dots. Look for a junk bag a bag with things that are clutter, old photos etc stashed somewhere.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooops maybe I am wrong again, yesterdays event just clarified it was in the bag. Maybe that was the bag. Sorry I should learn to mind my own business!!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.K I have a message I am sure it is specifically for you. The message is "Look Up." I have no idea what that is meant to mean I have been thinking about it and thinking about it. Suggestions, are there boxes on top of a bookcase or shelf, inside a closet or cupboard up the top, on top of something somewhere forgotten? In a garage in shelving up high forgotten, do you have an attic, do you have a 2 levels where you live? Do you have a storage container where things are packed up in the air? I sense it is in a box forgotten about, but it seems to be larger than the box you are describing. The message is strong. "Look Up."

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are not butting in at all! I need all the help I can get. The ring itself is in a small ring box and I know it has to be somewhere in my room/bathroom if it is in the house. I was wondering about the closet since I have some furniture in there (small dresser, small bookcase) so maybe it fell behind and that's what ilander is seeing? Don't know. I plan on searching this weekend. Thanks for all the advice/help.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Tacori, just nothing is working these days.

I can offer common sense suggestions, though; search higher and lower than you would think. Tops of armoires, closet shelves, or under dressers. That kind of thing.

And 9 times out of 10, what you remember is not even close to what you did with it.

Go back to where you think you last had it, and retrace your steps, replay all the events, trying to jog your memory.

Dust to you for finding it! :wavey:

(honestly, if I could suggest anything, I wish all our PSers would establish consistent "put away the jewelry" habits. :bigsmile: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results