shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling H-town girls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really sorry that I didn''t make it last night. I just wasn''t feeling well at all... passed out around 6:30 and didn''t wake up!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s OK V, we obviously didn''t either. :) It was actually really funny, I posted the message above about not being able to make it, and about 2 seconds later, Appletini text messaged me and said "I''m sorry, I''m really tired, don''t think I''m gonna make it, tell the girls hi for me!" hehehehe. We all had similar thoughts, apparently!

We''ll make plans again soon, especially once that gorgeous tourmaline is on your finger, V!!!!!! :)

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow...seems like I wasn''t the only one...
I am really sorry I didn''t make it last night- the time honestly got away from us and I didn''t look up from addressing invites until almost 10....

I am so down for another night!!
SOrry ladies....

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Uh-oh, Ginger...
You''re not the only who showed, were you?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Too funny that we all missed it. Did anyone else watch the part of the Bridezilla marathon yesterday?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I *HOPE* Ginger didn''t show up and we all weren''t there!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LOL, that would be horrible!

So we should try again darlings?

What about Friday night- after the week I am facing I will most definitely need a drink!!!

How about Brazil around 8:00?

Any takers..... :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I won''t be able to make it...date night with the BF. Have fun!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I really want to....hmm....if I can afford to lose the study time....ugh. Finals start next week. Fiance is also in town this weekend, so if I''m able to make it, he''ll be there too. We shall see..... :)

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
EEKKKEEEEKK! I am not going to be able to make it on Saturday... Best friend is leaving for Europe for a month on Sunday and we are going hang..... Sorry! I can''t believe I forgot about that...
14.gif
Crazy what planning a wedding does to your head....
26.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I probably wasn''t gonna be able to make it either...stupid studying is taking over my life for the next 2 weeks.
7.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hey gals! no worries, didn''t show up!

good luck on your exams houmedgal!!! we''ll celebrate afterwards when your done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results