shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling FAM Chart Experts- Can someone look at mine?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

April20

Ideal_Rock

I got locked out of the Ovusoft website when they switched the forum over, so though I''d post my chart here to see if someone had some input....

I got a triphasic message this morning, but it doesn''t look like any triphasic I''ve even seen. I think I *maybe* had a fallback rise, but even then, the first few days of temps post o seem really low. I don''t check other signs because well, I suck at it. I had what I thought were pretty clear o pains on the day the software says I ovulated, but now I''m questioning if maybe it was delayed.

Thoughts?

jan2010chart.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April,

To me it looks like you O'd on CD29. Those post-O temps are quite a bit higher than all the others pre-O.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Laila! How are you doing?!? Haven''t seen you in awhile...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Thanks..... that''s kind of what I was thinking.... Here''s to hoping I didn''t mess things up. It''s not unusual for me to have a slow rise, but they don''t usually look like this. They usually slow rise to the higher temps, not shoot up.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking cd29 as well...

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
I would have put O at cd29 as well and I think the software would have too if cd23 wasn''t being omitted.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2010 8:17:59 PM
Author: Kunzite
I would have put O at cd29 as well and I think the software would have too if cd23 wasn''t being omitted.
The software automatically did that.... I track on Fertility Friend too so I can chart while I''m on the road and it kept O date the same as the Ovusoft software even with the CD23 temp in undisturbed. Weird.

All the same, I think you guys are right..... Crap.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results