shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling coco!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Today marks the one month left mark!!! Getting nervous? I''m not, just excited :)
yayy.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh yuck!!!!!!!!!! haha jk
9.gif

i don''t really know what i am!! i start a new job on monday, so i am def. nervous about that!! other than that, i can''t tell if i am nervous about the wedding. i have been really bad about being healthy, that''s for sure! eating cheetos (yes, literally cheetos), candy corn, wine, beer.

i have mixed feelings when i get the rsvps. i''m just ready to get it over with!

but WOW 1 month!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

you sound like you are holding up really well!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Lol I''ve been distracted with moving into our new place :) And also, I secretly forward all questions regarding the wedding onto my mom and she usually picks up on little projects which I''m really appreciative of. My dad is the only one who works in their home so she has always had spare time for artsy diy things :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Oh and as far as eating bad, count me in on that one too, we cleaned out our fridge so have only been eating on the run, I try to head for subway but fi has a complex where he can''t eat the same thing 2 days in a row
20.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 2:00:28 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Lol I''ve been distracted with moving into our new place :) And also, I secretly forward all questions regarding the wedding onto my mom and she usually picks up on little projects which I''m really appreciative of. My dad is the only one who works in their home so she has always had spare time for artsy diy things :)

Smurfy, you live in Denver, right? I am actually moving to Denver in a couple weeks. Where are you moving?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
We currently live in Lakewood, I work in Highlands Ranch and am moving to Centennial/Englewood :)

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! We''ll be living in Capitol Hill.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh that''s a nice area :) Kind of spendy though since it''s so close to the all the stuff downtown!
I think you will be about 15-20 min from me :) Maybe we''ll run into each other walking down the street lol

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 2:43:22 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Very nice! We''ll be living in Capitol Hill.

BeachRunner: Welcome to Denver! Capitol Hill is such a fun area. Love it! We''ll have to do a Denver GTG sometime... You, me, SugarJo, KittyBean, Smurf, DreamGirl, Ams (I think?) and a few others live around here. Kitty & I have gotten together a few times and always have fun :) We should do a PS brunch or something! I don''t have much (any, really!) jewelry to show but I still like meeting new people!

Smurfy: Englewood! My FI works in Englewood. Maybe he''ll fill your prescriptions sometime
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool that I''m so close by you pilsn, wouldn''t be surprised if i go running to your fi for something to get rid of stress lol jk :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results