shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Catmom...show me your blue diamond three stone halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve looked everywhere for it. Saw one picture on the halo thread. Do you have a thread for it? I''m wondering what each stone dimension was.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
bump

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/4/2010 7:24:46 PM
Author:stepcutgirl
I''ve looked everywhere for it. Saw one picture on the halo thread. Do you have a thread for it? I''m wondering what each stone dimension was.
Sorry SCG, I just saw this thread. I don''t think I had a separate thread for it. I bought it at a gem show and I think I showed it off in a gem show thread. The center stone is .5 cts [5mm] and the side stones are about .2cts [3.5mm].

cmsbluediamondrhr0001.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a side view which I really like..........

cmsbluediamondrhr02.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really beautiful. I am thinking of doing something similar with sapphires.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I think it would be fabulous with sapphires!! What color are you thinking of?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking light to medium royal blue in the center and then diamonds on the sides. I wish i just knew. It''s for an ering and I just can''t settle on a setting. We are saving for a sapphire for my ering but I need to know what setting i want so I know what size sapphire we will need. There are so many pretty settings out there and then today I found french blues antique ring and it made my heart stop too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds beautiful. Good luck in finding the right setting!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very pretty ring.
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love ALL your halos catmom!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks marci and dreamer_d!! He he, can you tell I like halos?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results