shape
carat
color
clarity

Calla Cut Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just one stunning necklace. Please enjoy it in the best of health!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pendant
30.gif
And such a nice DH, too. Wear it in good health. Now I''m off to google Calla cut diamonds
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that pendant is amazingly beautiful! I absolutely love the design and I love the shape of the Calla diamonds! And what an amazing surprise! Your husband has great taste! Wear it in good health!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, it''s so beautiful!! You have the most lovely jewelry collection.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kim, that''s so nice of you to say! Thanks, Diamondfan, Thing2of2 and Risingsun! Here''s one last pic....the requisite flower shot.

cmscallapend8.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom that is so pretty!! I really love the unique style of it and it's so vintagey. Kudos to hubby for finding such a wonderful piece. Congrats and wear it in the best of health!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, Catmom! I just love it!!
30.gif

Those Calla cut diamonds are too neat. The design of the pendant does remind me of something...Moorish, maybe??

Anyway...it''s TDF! Hubby did good!
36.gif

widget

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My, my Catmom! Someone has a BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS necklace. I love it! I''ve never seen calla cut diamonds before. It''s stunning!

zoe

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mara, Widget, ZoeB and SDL!! I really love that it is so unique and not something that you see everywhere. My hubby is now worried though. He knows I''m going to wear this instead of my solitaire pendant and has been trying to figure out if there is a way to incorporate the solitaire into this pendant. Ah, he knows me so well. I think the new pendant is perfect as is, though so maybe there is a trade-up coming in the future for my solitaire. Hmmm a nice new ring, maybe?????
31.gif

Faeriee

Rough_Rock
Catmom, your new pandent is TDF!!

I really love the unique cut of the diamonds, I do hope I get to see this cut hitting the stores soon!
I also really love the ring your avatar, is it a sapphire?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
its a beautiful piece with a vintage feel....your dh did good
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2007 10:24:44 AM
Author: Faeriee
Catmom, your new pandent is TDF!!

I really love the unique cut of the diamonds, I do hope I get to see this cut hitting the stores soon!
I also really love the ring your avatar, is it a sapphire?
Thanks Faerie and NYCSparkle! Faerie, the ring in my avatar is a color change sapphire. It changes from cobalt blue to almost a royal purple and gets mistaken for a tanzanite most of the time.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 10:32:48 PM
Author: Catmom
Ok, Ms. Pain FireGoddess, I tried to take some closeups for you through my loupe. My camera doesn''t let me get much closer than what I already posted.
Oooooooooooooooh, if being a pain gets me pictures like this, I can live with it.
11.gif
Catmom, those loupe shots just have me in a puddle of drool over here. I saved the pics so I can oogle them at my leisure. The pendant is downright fantastic....I don''t have enough words to say about it! The closeups are AMAZING!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
ITS BEAUTIFUL!!

Tell me more about this pendant that can be a ring....

your hubby did good...can I borrow him to train BF?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, thanks FireGoddess!!! Alexis the ring that is also a pendant is very intriguing. You can see it on their website under new arrivals. Just google calla cut diamonds, go to their collections and look under new arrivals. It has a diamond shank leading up to the top of the ring which looks like the bottom portion of my pendant. It is connected to the shank via a hinge. When you open the hinge it can be removed and that portion fits on a chain as a pendant. It''s actually pretty cool and looks much better in real life. I think I would worry though that the hinge might someday come undone and I would lose the top.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Your necklace is stunning!!!! I love the vintage look with a touch of modern
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow Catmom
that''s an amazing pendant.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Eva and Sevens one!! Also thanks for adding it to the Eye Candy thread, Sevens.
1.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Very, very nice. Love the style. Your husband did a great job at picking this beauty out.. Congratulations!!
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very, very pretty catmom!
wear it in good health

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is stunningly beautiful! It''s and unusual design and I love it. Thanks for showing this piece - based on this I think the Calla company is onto some really good stuff. Your DH has the eye! Enjoy that beauty.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers!!! You did it again; another gorgeous piece!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the compliments Skippy, Beacon, Belle and Mara!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, I had to come back to revisit your pendant. It is so PERFECT!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! this is spectacular. what a find!
somebody''s got GREAT taste!!

did the chain come with? i like the little bumps in it. (yeh, i''m technical like that
2.gif
)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tacori E-ring and JCrow. LOL, Jcrow, love the technicalese. Yes, the chain did come with and I like the little bumps, too!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Great work on this piece........Beautiful!!!!!!!! You should be very happy with your prize!!!!

MWG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Michelle, sorry I missed you and the other gals at the gem show yesterday! I just wanted to pop into your thread here and say that I love your new pendant, it''s spectacular! Wear it in good health, and hopefully I will see you at the next GTG!
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MWG and Monarch for the compliments on my pendant. Monnie I hope you are feeling better! I''m sorry you weren''t able to make it yesterday. I''m already looking forward to the next gem show. Hmm I forsee a little green eternity band in my future and maybe a nice green bauble for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results