shape
carat
color
clarity

Calisthenics, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to report in because I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I compete in a Calisthenics team... and being an Australian-only sport I figure some of you will be raising one eyebrow at me! This is a short clip showing a few teams at competitions. The teams must have a minimun of 8 girls competing, and we perform 6 different routines against other teams. We''re adjudicated after each section for places, and 5th to 1st places are awarded for each item. The team with the highest points accrued overall is the aggregate winner, and runner-up is also awarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnC9VLHNOsM

We travel around various cities to compete against other teams in our division (ranging from Championship to Division 10). And I am bouncing off the clouds because we had our 6th STRAIGHT win last night... we had 3 competitions last year and have had so far 3 of 4 this year, and took out the aggregate on them all!! I''m soooo rapt
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

I adore all performing arts, but particularly love calisthenics because the various items differ so much in skill and ability levels, and the challenge of competitions is a huge buzz!!!!

Just thought I''d share a bit of my adrenaline rush with you all!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, and this is myself and 3 of my teammates just before heading on stage to perform our ''Stage Presentation''
9.gif

If none of this makes sense, this website explains it all
3.gif

http://www.calisthenics.asn.au/

Thanks for looking! I''m pumped
36.gif
9.gif

Showgirls.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is very interesting DandiAndi. Congratulations on your success!!! You gals look SO pretty.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so so cool!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats and which one is you out of the 4 girls? Looks like great exercise too!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! We're still so excited
9.gif
I'm the one on the far right.

Skippy, it IS great exercise... it can be exhausting!!! But more importantly it's a HUGE amount of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results