shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying Tacori setting this week help/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an I colored diamond and it looks great with Tacori''s F/G diamonds in the setting so I would not worry about matching up the color.

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/30/2006 10:43:46 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I have an I colored diamond and it looks great with Tacori''s F/G diamonds in the setting so I would not worry about matching up the color.
Thanks. I knew the Tacori stones were decent ones. TTT

Picked the ring now lets find a stone. :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
golfer, you might want to start a new thread asking for help with finding a princess or something. more people who may not check this thread would look at it and be able to help you. there are also a few princess threads floating around right now that might be worth ready if you haven't. I'm sure they are filled with a lot of suggestions and good advice that would be helpful to you
1.gif

ETA: Here's a thread where someone has a budget similar to yours. Valeria offers some very nice stones in your price range you may want to take a look at..

Golfer2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 8:19:57 AM
Author: mrssalvo
golfer, you might want to start a new thread asking for help with finding a princess or something. more people who may not check this thread would look at it and be able to help you. there are also a few princess threads floating around right now that might be worth ready if you haven''t. I''m sure they are filled with a lot of suggestions and good advice that would be helpful to you
1.gif

ETA: Here''s a thread where someone has a budget similar to yours. Valeria offers some very nice stones in your price range you may want to take a look at..
Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results