shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying my first 'adult' ring...where to start

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Hi PS'ers.....

I'm not usually a ring wearer, but would like to buy a nice-ish ring to see if I can stand having something on my right hand.

The specs:

1. Whopping size 10.5 fingers. Medium length fingers with decently long nail beds. Almost never wear nail polish (doesn't hold up well in the pool).
2. Budget $2-$4k. Prefer to see if I can stand wearing a ring before I spend huge bucks. Willing to spend less if I can :)
3. Prefer blues, greens, reds or diamonds (folks tell me I look good in vibrant, deep colors). Love sapphires, but at my pricepoint and ring size, not sure I can afford one that looks good on my fingers.
4. White gold or platinum (I only wear silver jewelry and have a gorgeous stainless and diamond wristwatch)...my aviatar.
5. Like lower set rings, simple and elegant.
6. My great aunt loves jewelry and spends big bucks (she has a $90k diamond ring that is massive, and some huge emeralds too) so unfortunately my eyes and likes are definitely bigger than my wallet.
7. Like vintage rings, as much for the environmental value as for historic...but it's almost impossible to buy used, I think, given my ring size.
8. Single, small bands don't seem to look good on my fat fingers. Need something tapered to cover my fat fingers.
9. Like ovals, cushion and emerald cuts, not a big fan of pears and marquis.
10. Square halos with single thin bands don't look that great either. Not a big fan of simple 3 stone rings, they look a bit boring to me.
11. LOVE finding great deals on ebay. I found all 3 of my high end German cars on Craigslist, and flew across the country to drive two of them home. For me, there is something about a great deal that makes me feel less guilty about spending money on myself ;-)

Really like these, for example
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201222291898?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371204875731?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT (afraid it might not have enough coverage, though)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371188903846?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT (ditto)

And I've attached some pictures of some rings I tried on at the local jewelry store over thanksgiving to give a sense of finger coverage.

Fire away, any and all advice appreciated!

ringsmini_original_stones.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, all of your links and your posted pics are well over your stated $2-4K budget.

And your inspiration pics all show a lot of diamond melee/side-stones - if you want a halo-style ring with quality diamonds, in white gold or platinum, in ring size 10.5, I think you'll likely have to raise your budget.

Unless you come across a completed ring close to your size, I think it likely you'd have to have it made for you. ID Jewelry could build you a blingy halo-style ring with a colored gemstone - just not sure of pricing.

Red and blue gemstones of rich vibrant shades are hard to find and can be expensive; the same can be said of vibrant green gemstones, but if you're open to Tourmaline, that would be an affordable option.

(If you are not used to wearing a ring, and this is a trial ring so to speak, have you considered buying a nice-quality costume jewelry ring to wear for a few weeks ... just to confirm you like wearing a ring on your finger?)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will this be an occasional-wear or daily-wear ring? Because if it's an occasional wear ring, I'd recommend a tourmaline or zircon, both of which come in a variety of colors and are relatively inexpensive.

Sapphire: http://mastercutgems.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=7977

Green Tourmaline: http://mastercutgems.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=7345

Pink Tourmaline: http://www.gemartservices.com/stones.php?id=tou007

Green tourmaline ring: http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/3-dot-51-lisa-elser-afghan-tourmaline-in-hunt-country

Just some random ideas.

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
marymm said:
(If you are not used to wearing a ring, and this is a trial ring so to speak, have you considered buying a nice-quality costume jewelry ring to wear for a few weeks ... just to confirm you like wearing a ring on your finger?)

I'm with marymm! This might be your best bet just in case you splurge and then find yourself wanting to take it off and stash it. :D
If you can stand wearing it, you have a good idea of what you like and don't like so I'm sure you'll be able to buy something fantastic, and maybe even spot a deal since you are a savvy buyer of automobiles already! =)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marymm|1417892948|3796530 said:
Well, all of your links and your posted pics are well over your stated $2-4K budget.

And your inspiration pics all show a lot of diamond melee/side-stones - if you want a halo-style ring with quality diamonds, in white gold or platinum, in ring size 10.5, I think you'll likely have to raise your budget.

Unless you come across a completed ring close to your size, I think it likely you'd have to have it made for you. ID Jewelry could build you a blingy halo-style ring with a colored gemstone - just not sure of pricing.

Red and blue gemstones of rich vibrant shades are hard to find and can be expensive; the same can be said of vibrant green gemstones, but if you're open to Tourmaline, that would be an affordable option.

Yes. And in any case custom work is generally not refundable. Hence I agree that you really need to love the style, color and feel before you buy!

cheers--Sharon

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second the suggestion of getting an expensive costume jewellery ring to wear first before spending more money on real gemstones.

As for a good source of affordable gemstones, my go-to eBay vendor is Jeff Davies: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/finegemstonesandjewelry/.

I only ventured into his store in October this year when I had a few pennies to spare, and have difficulties in stopping myself from buying from him, as he always have affordable goodies to tempt me. :oops: :roll: :D

Have a look at his offerings, and you may find something that suit your requirements.

I would advise finding a stone that you like first before looking for a setting for it.

For frequent wear, I would stick with more durable stones such as Rubies, Sapphires and Spinels. However, if the RHR is for occasional wear, then you will have a lot more options, such as colourful Tourmalines, Garnets, etc...

Good luck with your search.

DK :))

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to be a pseudo Neil and suggest a chrysoberyl; it's greenish yellow but doable in a large size (3 to 4 ct) and standard halo ring for $4k. It's also a durable 24/7 wear ring stone.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ladies....

What defines a costume piece??? :confused: Not sure I want anything that looks 'cheap'....if I don't like the looks of it, I'm concerned it would throw me off the trail forever :shhh:

What about an aquamarine or blue topaz for a trial piece? It seems like they are available, set, under 2k in larger sizes.

I think longer term, a custom piece would likely be the way to go (likely an unheated, or lightly heated, sapphire) for a second, more expensive, ring.

But first, I thought I'd try to find something that looks really nice and relatively easy to buy as a 'tryout' piece. Not sure I'd like anything light green/yellow. Peridiot is my birthstone and I really don't care for it.

I narrowly missed out on this piece :sick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271677351100?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

I tend to wear my watch 24/7, so I assume my long term rings will likely be the same. But who knows?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are open to a heavily treated stone, it is possible to get a large blue sapphire ring within budget.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1417899507|3796574 said:
I'm going to be a pseudo Neil and suggest a chrysoberyl; it's greenish yellow but doable in a large size (3 to 4 ct) and standard halo ring for $4k. It's also a durable 24/7 wear ring stone.

Learnt something new today, as I did not know they are durable for 24/7 wear, partly because yellows do not suit me, hence they escaped my CS radar so far.

However, I shall look out for greyish cat's eye from now on after seeing some really nice ones when I Google'd "Chrysoberyl".

Thanks Chrono for the tip.

DK :))

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TechieTechie|1417900171|3796578 said:
I tend to wear my watch 24/7, so I assume my long term rings will likely be the same. But who knows?

If you want a ring you can wear 24/7, stick only with diamond or sapphire (eta or chrysoberyl), in simpler sturdy settings with no pave, preferably only in platinum (if you will ever wear them while around cleaning/ammonia, or while swimming).

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TechieTechie|1417900171|3796578 said:
Thanks Ladies....

What defines a costume piece??? :confused: Not sure I want anything that looks 'cheap'....if I don't like the looks of it, I'm concerned it would throw me off the trail forever :shhh:

What about an aquamarine or blue topaz for a trial piece? It seems like they are available, set, under 2k in larger sizes.

I think longer term, a custom piece would likely be the way to go (likely an unheated, or lightly heated, sapphire) for a second, more expensive, ring.

But first, I thought I'd try to find something that looks really nice and relatively easy to buy as a 'tryout' piece. Not sure I'd like anything light green/yellow. Peridiot is my birthstone and I really don't care for it.

I narrowly missed out on this piece :sick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271677351100?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Do you already have a knowledgeable jeweler you can trust? Because, for example, the ring above is a size 7 with diamond pave down the shank - sizing it 3.5 sizes larger to a size 10.5 could well affect the stability of the pave-work.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Let me go back and answer your questions, which are great ones...thank you so much...

First off...I really wasn't looking a buying my own stone, but some of these colored stones are great prices.

@MaryMM...don't necessarily need a halo ring, it just seems to be pretty common. I actually like green tourmaline (almost better than inexpensive emeralds, since they have more color saturation). I don't have a jeweler yet here in Boston...but I was assuming it being such a large city, that I could surely find a good resizer. I was avoiding rings sized less than 7, thinking 3.5 upsizing was sorta the limit (and to avoid big resizing with a lot of stones on the shank). But are these unreasonable assumptions?

@distracts...thank you for the links. The sapphire seems to have a lot of dark spots, and for some reason, the green is a bit funky (too yellow, maybe?). I am not a fan of pink, and although the loope troup ring is pretty, it wouldn't look good on my hand, I think, as a lot of that skinny band would be on my fat fingers. Thank you, though, for getting me interested in loose stones. Why is platinum ideal for 24/7 rings? My mom wore her 14k white gold wedding band for 25 years. I'm thinking at my price range for my initial ring, that platinum would be a budget killer. Thoughts? Also, is there a risk that the paves will fall out? Wouldn't a well designed and executed ring avoid this risk?

@Sparkle...where do folks buy costume jewerly? If it was spring, I would head to Brimfield Antique Fair, but I hate the thought of trudging all over Metro Boston, particularly since I'm sorta fussy and my hands don't fit 90% of the rings.

@Sharon, I agree. If I did anything custom now...I'd want to stay under $2k...because if I ended up not wearing it, I wouldn't kick myself too hard :wall:

@DK..thank you for Jeff's website. The only thing that makes me nervous about being a newbie and loose stones is that I am not sure I can visualize how the end ring will turn out. When I went shopping for the first time a couple of weeks ago, everything I thought would look good (halos, big stones) I didn't like...and I preferred midsize (2-4 carat stones) with more filligree or sidestones to cover my fat fingers. I love the color of spinels...but I am concerned that they may be over my pricerange for the size I need. Thank you for that link of the blue sapphire. Is there too much black along the edges for this pricerange (I have no idea!).

@Chrono, thank you for the suggestion, but I am not a big fan of the yellowish stones. I think I'd rather hold off on sapphires unless I can find an amazing deal...heavily treated stones are, at least to me, not worth the investment.

I love these 3 settings, though only the bottom one is in the 'first ring' pricerange.

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/three-stone/18k-white-gold-three-stone-emerald-and-pave-set-diamond-engagement-ring-item-22633

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/designer-engagement-rings/18k-white-gold-double-claw-prong-engagement-ring-with-stunning-baguette-accents-item-41310

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/three-stone/18k-white-gold-three-stone-emerald-and-pave-set-diamond-engagement-ring-item-22633

Oh, and I love the color of this stone for some reason :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUSTOM-CUT-9-15ct-13MM-PURPLE-AMETHYST-URUGUAY-WATCH-VIDEO-/321596283518?pt=Loose_Gemstones_1&hash=item4ae0a1da7e

Thank you so much everyone...keep them coming!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first and third links are one and the same.

DK :confused:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TechieTechie|1417910658|3796657 said:

Please note that JA rings come in sizes 3-9 (meaning if you were to put one of those settings in your cart along with a center stone, you could only auto-select a ring size between size 3 and size 9) - you'd have to contact JA Customer Service to find out if a particular setting could be ordered in your size and if there is any extra cost (and I'd suggest asking for specific confirmation the 60-day return policy would apply to your purchase).

Also, both those settings are available for purchase only if you also buy the center stone from JA. JA's selection of colored gemstones would be considered rather poor quality particularly as compared to what is available if you were to purchase a colored gemstone separately from one of the PS recommended vendors.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TechieTechie|1417910658|3796657 said:
Hmm, I really wasn't looking a buying my own stone, but those colored stones are great prices.

So you are only interested in completed rings? That makes this much harder, both to get decent quality at a decent price, and because we have to more closely match the ring size. Are you fine with stuff off of ebay, then?

Before you buy, you really need to consider if you're going to be wearing the ring while swimming or not. Chlorine will leech the alloys out of gold and make it brittle, and can damage many colored stones, so that significantly restricts your options.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Good catch DK...I can't find that third setting again (grr). Oh, well..I'll go back and edit that post if I can.

Distracts....I thought it would be easier and cheaper to buy a completed ring..but maybe I'm wrong. I'm just worried about visualizing the stone and ring together. I'm also a bit impatient! : :devil: I love ebay as long as I can get a quality ring. Heck, I bought my diamond Breitling on ebay...virtually not a scratch on her and 25% of the original retail price :angel: Thank you SO much about the warning with chlorine...I had no idea! Now I understand why, on my old watch, the yellow color (it was gold plated) kept coming off! I don't have to wear the ring in the pool...I just harbor a huge fear of losing my jewelry. Many years ago, I left a Gucci bangle bracelet watch at my gym (in the locker)..and it was a gift from my younger brother. I was heartbroken that I was so careless with a very thoughtful gift and would hate to see my forgetfulness rear its head again (hence the wearing 24/7). Bottom line, no, I don't need to have chlorine resistance as a must have.

MaryMM...thank you for the warning about JA and colored stones. I had no idea! Considering there are so few settings I like (with good colored stones) I fear I may be walking down that path towards custom build. Just not sure I have the patience for this! Funny, I can look on ebay for hours, but the thought of a custom ring makes me really nervous. *Sigh*

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Usually plain metal shanks usually can be safely sized up/down 2 sizes without affecting center stone setting and overall integrity of the ring - of course, this depends on the particular setting (just a center stone versus halo or side-stones or elaborate metal-work) and the skill of the jeweler.

Ring shanks with some pave (1/2 way down or less) usually can be re-sized a size or 2 by a competent jeweler - if the pave is 3/4 down then it becomes problematic to safely re-size more than half to one size, because of the likelihood of loosening/interfering with the diamond pave setting on the shank.

Personally, I would not buy a ring with pave on the shank and expect to be able to safely re-size it 2 sizes, let alone 3.5 sizes - but others' experiences and advice may vary.

ETA: yes, custom rings are wonderful in one regard (if you make the right vendor choice) but usually are nonrefundable (so scary)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TechieTechie|1417913376|3796688 said:
Bottom line, no, I don't need to have chlorine resistance as a must have.

MaryMM...thank you for the warning about JA and colored stones. I had no idea! Considering there are so few settings I like (with good colored stones) I fear I may be walking down that path towards custom build. Just not sure I have the patience for this! Funny, I can look on ebay for hours, but the thought of a custom ring makes me really nervous. *Sigh*

Okay, cool, I just wouldn't want you to get a ring you loved only to have something bad happen to it because of something like that. And boy I understand on the forgetfulness - I habitually take bracelets off and manage to lose them. I don't do that with rings though. One thing people recommend for gyms specifically is if you're leaving your purse in your locker, keep a ring box in it. Or if I'm somewhere I have to take my ring off unexpectedly, I put it in the zippered part of my wallet (don't worry guys, I empty the coins first). Won't save it from theft, but prevents me losing it!

Plenty of people here do custom, or at least custom-ish with picking out a stone and a stock setting where the head can be customized to fit the stone (Ritani, Gabriel & Co, plenty of places have settings of reasonable price that can be ordered to fit a stone). The main idea with custom for most of us is not going TOTALLY custom, but finding something we like, trying it on if you want, and then having it made to fit your stone.

BUT I am sure most of us are totally happy to take a gander around Ebay and estate sellers to see what we find that is in your size or resizable to your size. We do love a treasure hunt.

Have you checked out Jewels by Grace and/or Love Affair Diamonds? I'm not sure what colored stone stuff they might have right now, but sometimes they have good stuff.

eta: shirking work to look at this:

1k over budget but DAMN http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/vintage-inspired/5-87ct-ceylon-sapphire-cabochon-halo-ring-gia.html#.VIOxNGTF9jo

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Distracts,

Thank you for the suggestions. I had not previously looked at Diamonds by Grace or Love Affair Diamonds. I really like this ring from Love Affair, but just wish it was bigger (of course) and the fake sapphires were diamonds.
http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/1-15ct-est-antique-cushion-cut-diamond-ring-i-j-si1/

And I love these two, but they are way out of my price range. Eventually if prince charming ever comes along :whistle:
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/estate-and-modern/2-03ct-emerald-cut-diamond-3-stone-ring-by-dbl-gia-k-if.html#.VIR4xMkxggY
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/estate-and-modern/2-37ct-round-brilliant-pear-diamond-3-stone-ring-by-leon-mege-ags000-g-vs2.html#.VIR5C8kxggY

What do you all think about this for a 'starter ring....to see if I actually like wearing rings'? It's priced right at under $700. I am a bit concerned that the cut is 'blah'...but not sure what to expect in this price range....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251180731077?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Okay, and dumb question...rings like these can't have their center stones replaced with a solitaire, right? I'm assuming the solitaire would sit up too high. Am I right?
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/estate-and-modern/art-deco-inspired-princess-cut-diamond-halo-ring.html#.VIR5QMkxggZ

Finally, thank you for the suggestion on the sapphire. I do like ones that are cut, though, not smooth, though. Thank you for taking the time to search, though!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

If you are looking for a first time real ring and like the amethyst, I would go to the ready made rings at JTV. Now, You don't need to wear a ring so much that you abuse it. Take it off when you come home and don't do anything that would be rough on the hands. Many here do not wear a ring 24/7.

JTV has had beautiful Zambian ammy with no treatment along with Uraquayian ammy, also with no treatment. They have rings in Sterling Silver that look very nice to me. The prices on these materials have gone up a lot, but are still most affordable. Test out styles
on your hand to see what looks best. Its a more inexpensive way of doing some experimenting. You can return the items and get your money back quickly. I do not recommend other stones from them. Careful sifting is required.

Annette

In gold-- I have always thought settings could only go up or down 2 sizes. Thats what I do.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was also going to suggest amethyst as well given the OP looks best in vibrant colors and is looking for something large but not overly expensive.

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
TechieTechie said:
@Sparkle...where do folks buy costume jewerly? If it was spring, I would head to Brimfield Antique Fair, but I hate the thought of trudging all over Metro Boston, particularly since I'm sorta fussy and my hands don't fit 90% of the rings.

Hi again! For costume jewelry, you could go super inexpensive at a department store, or find something nicer on eBay, etc in sterling silver with an amethyst, citrine or something similar ( as others have suggested) just to confirm you'll want to wear it before you invest a great deal. You can definitely buy vintage costume jewelry, but you raise a great point that you'll have to do alot of legwork to find a ring that you like and that is a comfortable fit. =)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some amethyst are heat treated to lighten the colour.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Annette...thank you for the link. The rings I looked at on the site weren't really my style.

I had another thought today...I wear a LOT of blue...not sure i want my first ring to be purple :(

What do you all think about these stones?

http://www.multicolour.com/detail/?1448864542

http://www.multicolour.com/detail/?797711019

http://www.gemfix.com/tanzanite.html#thumb (about 1/2 way down)
anzanite Cushion "Radiante" Cut
Weight: 2.08 cts
Measurements: 8.7x6.8mm, depth 5mm
Clarity: VVS
Origin: Tanzania
Enhancements: Heat only
Price: $ 1240.00
Order/Stock No.: tanzanite_662

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My number one piece of advice would be not to buy anything until you find something you love... until you KNOW you will feel like you've been suckerpunched if someone else buys it. If you don't know what styles you love or what color stones you love, go to jewelry stores and gem shows (see if intergem - there's a website - has a show near you). Even if you're not going to buy anything from Tiffany, Tiffany seems to always have a billion sizes of everything so it's usually a good place to try on. I bought my first adult-person ring from a local estate jewelry store. It was the only ring in the store that fit my finger and I fell in love with it (it's a forest green emerald-cut tourmaline in a simple setting with some tiny diamonds). From the things you're linking it seems like you don't have much of an idea what exactly you want, and it's pretty hard for us to give advice for that.

However, I personally really do like that ebay ring with the blue topaz. It's a pretty setting, and a not-unheard-of stone size, so if you tire of the blue topaz you could probably find or have custom cut another relatively cheap stone to put in the setting. While it's not the best cut ever, it looks nice enough.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An aqua or blue topaz seems reasonable as a trial piece but note that if wearing 24/7, the aquamarine is likely to get chipped easily. The topaz will be easier to replace though. I generally do not like peridot because it has a waxy lustre.

The eBay sapphire ring that is already sold seems like a reasonable trial piece. If you are serious about it, there are several unknowns with this ring:
1. The picture in the video shows a stone that is very gray. The static photos amped up the colour by several notches, showing a far nicer sapphire.
2. The CGL memo only says that it is a natural sapphire. There is no mention of treatment whatsoever so it could be clarity and colour enhanced heavily, given the low price.

The key consideration now is how often you intend to wear this stone and how careful you are whilst wearing it. If you want to wear it everyday and plan to not really be careful with it, I do not recommend beryl (aquamarine), garnet, tanzanite or tourmaline.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Chrono....thanks for the advice. For my 'trial' ring, I don't think I'd wear it 24/7. The first thing I do when I walk in the door from work is change and strip off all my jewelery, I assume it will be the same with the ring. And I don't usually wear earrings, etc when I'm working around the house, so I assume my trial ring would be only for work and nights out. Once I become comfortable wearing a ring, I would likely buy a nicer sapphire to wear on a regular basis.

Distracts..thanks so much about the Intergem show link. I had no idea! It's coming to Boston in the spring, so not sure I can hold out that long. :wink2: I just want to get an inexpensive ring now to see if I like wearing them...and to me, $500-$600 is okay to spend for a trial ring. Then I could go to town in the spring :appl:

I really like this one from LOGR. Custom (fat finger size) with with updated diamonds (VS H) is $625....I think the Topaz is cut better than the other ring I was looking at and it has nice finger coverage. And I think with this size, I could easily switch out the topaz with another, harder, colored gemstone down the line. I think it's a pretty darn nice starter piece for $625. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-87ct-Blue-Topaz-Real-14k-White-Gold-Pave-31ct-Diamond-Engagement-Wedding-Ring-/271700473989?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jen, I think that is a pretty ring especially given that you wear a lot of blue (I do too-love blue) and topaz is pretty hardy for a ring I believe. The price seems good too but I am not a colored stone expert so I know the experts will be chiming in soon. Just wanted to add my regular person opinion that I think it is a pretty ring and substantial enough to look lovely on your hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results