shape
carat
color
clarity

Bush voices some regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure Keith Oberlman prompted the "banner" regret. lol At least he''s admitted some faults, that''s always good for mending fences.

Very interesting note on what Obama was interested in knowing.
2.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/11/bush.post.presidency/index.html

NEW YORK (CNN) -- As his presidency nears its end, a reflective President Bush suggested Tuesday that he regrets some of his more blunt statements on the war on terrorism over the last eight years and said he wishes he had not spoken in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner only a month after U.S. troops in Iraq were deployed.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
What a great article. Thank you, Ellen.
I think it's the first thing I've read about Bush in years that wasn't completely tearing him apart. I for sure would be interested in reading his book, if he writes one.

Side note, but did you know that Olbermann doesn't even vote.
20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 7:37:25 PM
Author: luckystar112
What a great article. Thank you, Ellen.
I think it''s the first thing I''ve read about Bush in years that wasn''t completely tearing him apart. I for sure would be interested in reading his book, if he writes one.

Side note, but did you know that Olbermann doesn''t even vote.
20.gif
Are you serious?

And you''re welcome!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it''s his "policy" not to vote. He said that on the View yesterday. I was shocked.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 8:01:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Yes it''s his ''policy'' not to vote. He said that on the View yesterday. I was shocked.

Me too! He says it''s a symbol to show that journalism should be objective. I think it''s pretty silly to be quite honest...Olbermann''s clearly liberal-why front?

As for the article, I think I must have blocked out those well thought out comments by Bush...YIKES. Positively cringe-worthy.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 8:05:03 PM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 11/11/2008 8:01:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Yes it''s his ''policy'' not to vote. He said that on the View yesterday. I was shocked.

Me too! He says it''s a symbol to show that journalism should be objective. I think it''s pretty silly to be quite honest...Olbermann''s clearly liberal-why front?

As for the article, I think I must have blocked out those well thought out comments by Bush...YIKES. Positively cringe-worthy.
I agree.

I thought it was really sweet Obama wanted to see where his girls would be sleeping. He clearly cares so much about them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results