shape
carat
color
clarity

Burk's upgrade 2.8ct OMC in JBEG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Ellonwy, thanks! I hope to get more stackers so I can play around with different combos! :)

Tacori, thanks lady!

D2B, thank you! Love the old cuts!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Burk,

Did I just see your mounting for sale on JBEG????

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it too :?:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Yes you did. I'm pretty embarrassed....I love the setting but just feel I should have gone with my gut and gotten a plain solitaire. So I am. Hopefully this gorgeous mounting will find a new loving home. :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burk|1330968733|3141135 said:
Yes you did. I'm pretty embarrassed....I love the setting but just feel I should have gone with my gut and gotten a plain solitaire. So I am. Hopefully this gorgeous mounting will find a new loving home. :)

Always best to do what makes your heart happy :bigsmile:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk|1330968733|3141135 said:

Don't be embarrassed! Someone now has a great opp to own that stunning setting.... if only my stone was big enough, hehee.

I hope it sells quickly and you get your beautiful stone into the solitaire you want.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which plain setting are you going to get? Which metal? I think your stone is going to look AMAZING in a plain setting.

I keep coming back to stare at your stone. :love: It looks like my stone's big sister. :love:

Can't wait to see it in its new setting!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
So you're keeping us in suspense??? ha ha Which solitaire are you considering for that beautiful stone of yours?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see what the reset looks like!!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I plan to set it in the Sophie solitaire...can't give up that amazing basket!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Congrats on finding such a wonderful vintage stone. Can't wait to see your reset. :appl:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1331874998|3149844 said:
Your ring is beautiful. Congrats on finding such a wonderful vintage stone. Can't wait to see your reset. :appl:
Thank you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew, I came back for another peak and saw that you were selling your setting and I had a moment of panic! That is a lovely setting, but the thing I love the most about it is the basket. I am so glad you are going to get the solitaire version! When I was looking at your photos (again!) I noticed the dimensional quality of the basket. Most designers make their filagree rather flat and yours has substance to it, if that makes sense. It is not chunky or puffy but it is not flat either. I don't know how to explain it but I love it. I'm kinda sorry you are giving up all that lovely bling and the split shank because it all seems so perfect but I do understand. I can't wait to see your new photos!

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
what an absolutely gorgeous piece

Burk

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle, thanks so much for the kind words. The basket is my favorite part as well so I feel pretty confident this is the right choice for my stone. I just wish I had gone with my gut from the beginning. Ahh well..

victoriouslegion, thanks!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
A couple quick iPhone pics of my reset....

reset2.jpg

reset1.jpg

reset3.jpg

reset4.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing, great choice! Plus it's so versatile and now you can play with all kinds of bands.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Burk! I hope you are pleased :lickout:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The reset looks amazing, I love the versatility of the solitaire and the profile design is great. I actually think this setting makes your diamond look even bigger, always a bonus! :appl:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The setting really showcases the stone! Love it! :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a fan of simple and elegant, and that is it! Are you happy with your decision? Also, is that how you are wearing the ring now (with just the one band?) I really like it! (although more bands would be OK too, hahaha.)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: that is my fave solitare setting and with your stone... :cheeky: Uh-MAZING!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The reset did turn out great! ( I liked the other setting though too) This is the reason Diamondseeker and I always say we need 2 sets! I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted in the end though! It looks fabulous!!!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your reset! Your stone looks huge on your hand! I would love to see more pics :)

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
The new setting is beautiful and shows off the stone so well! I am sure you are thrilled to be wearing your ring again and can enjoy the lovely OMC--hope you are loving it!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I am so happy I went with it...it lets my stone be star! :love: I've been sick all day but promise I'll get some more pics taken and up soon (with some of the bands I plan to pair it with). Thanks again!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love your stone in the solitaire! Plus, I love your bezel band. Perfect set!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
A few pics I snapped today.

IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
A couple different bands...ran out of time but will get some with some of my other bands soon!

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results