shape
carat
color
clarity

Burberry Coats

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on a gorgeous Burberry pea coat the other day and fell in LOVE. Everything from the fabric to the fit to the stitching was just immaculate :love: . I'm just not sure if the quality is worth the price. Does anyone own a Burberry coat? If so, how long have you had it? Do they last/hold up for a very long time? If I buy an expensive, timeless jacket, I want to make sure that it is worth the money.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have a Burberry coat that has held up quite nicely, except, one button broke in half. I have contacted them, the department store that sold it (Neiman's), and a freestanding Burberry store. None can seem to find a matching button.

I'm getting fairly frustrated! Otherwise, the coat is fabulous, not to mention, cute!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
They definitely hold up! I'm a Burberry fan - have several coats and enjoy them very much. My first was purchased when I was in college and I still wear it now... zillions of years later! :naughty: I am old. Over 10 years later, it's in great shape despite having been through snow, rain and everything in between. They are quite warm depending on what you get and the lining. I mostly like the classic shapes and cuts because they never go out of style and as long as the pattern is discreetly sewn inside, doesn't scream BURBERRY!!!!! I vote for you to get it! You will enjoy it for years.

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
I have the Burberry classic trench - I LOVE it. :D
We got it in London a year ago. It's a classic piece that never goes out of style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results