shape
carat
color
clarity

BUNNIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Bunnies! I want to see!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 3:16:59 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 7/9/2008 12:38:12 PM

Author: WishfulThinking

Ohh, threadjack!
4.gif
I used to have a pet baby squirrel and it was the coolest pet EVER to have. He was found by my younger sister as a small baby left in the middle of the road, so of course she had to pick it up to get it out of the road and then thought the mother would or maybe already had abandoned it... so she took it home. It was totally tame, but we let it go, eventually. We also had to get a permit to keep it, since it''s a wild animal. It was a cool experience.

To get back to the true topic at hand: I''d love to have a house bunny!
30.gif

My dad had one when he was a kid too! His was a flying squirrel though - it would fly from one curtain rod to the next when it didn''t want to be caught. LOL I would love to take this little baby home, he''s darling. I touched his tail the first day I saw him and he spun around, fluffed up like a spiky cat, and then scampered away. He was so little then that he couldn''t walk on the grass because it was too tall, so I think I just freaked him out a little lol.

Every day though I come in afraid the coyotes have gotten him. We started out with three babies, and only one is left
39.gif
He sounds DARLING!!
30.gif

A flying squirrel would be probably the coolest thing in creation. I thought my squirrel was bad a$$, but nothing beats flying in my book, really.
10.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
No bunny pics?
39.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweet bunnies! Yes, yes, I agree with everyone. We need bunny pics! Are they so cute? What color are they?The wild bunnies we have here are a bit...mangy looking. They scare the dickens out of me when I''m taking a walk.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/9/2008 8:36:32 PM
Author: coatimundi
36.gif
Bunnies! I want to see!
41.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
SAD NEWS
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

When I went to peek at the nest last evening it was EMPTY! I suspect they''ve all hopped away into the brushy thicket of blackberries & tall grass where they can''t be spied or, sigh, FILMED as I''d hoped to do. It never occured to me that I''d miss the fun hopping around part! Waited SOOOOOOO patiently as they just lied there & breathed & all. How dare they deny me the "show".
3.gif

Blerg.*

Will keep an eye out today & hope to deliver the goods. Sigh. Sob.

*(Blerg: credited to 30 ROCK creator/star Tina Fey, as seen on an episode of said program)
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2008 12:42:52 PM
Author: decodelighted
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
SAD NEWS
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

When I went to peek at the nest last evening it was EMPTY! I suspect they''ve all hopped away into the brushy thicket of blackberries & tall grass where they can''t be spied or, sigh, FILMED as I''d hoped to do. It never occured to me that I''d miss the fun hopping around part! Waited SOOOOOOO patiently as they just lied there & breathed & all. How dare they deny me the ''show''.
3.gif

Blerg.*

Will keep an eye out today & hope to deliver the goods. Sigh. Sob.

*(Blerg: credited to 30 ROCK creator/star Tina Fey, as seen on an episode of said program)
2.gif
Oh I am sorry Deco....Lil'' stinkers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results