shape
carat
color
clarity

Buccellati Jewelry pieces to share?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond lover 2

Rough_Rock
According the NY City Based Luxury Institute''s 2007 Luxury Brand Status index survey of Luxury Jewelry, Harry Winston was ranked the 1st, Buccellati the second and Cartier the 3rd by the ultra-wealthy customers.

I want to start a small collection of Buccellati as I really appreciate the workmanship of their pieces.

There is no place I can get Buccellati in Hong Kong as there are no Buccellati shops here, I can only get it from the secondary market or fly to Europe to get them.

I was in Buccellati Ialy 2 mths ago and was amazed by their pieces and PRICES! I did not get anything, but when I came back, I regretted not to get a basic ring band with diamond accents.

I would like to get a bangle too, but did not check on the price.

Does anyone of you have Buccellati jewelry and have picture and prices to share?

I am very eager to see these pieces.

Thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Art Nuevo has a vintage piece by Buccellati.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
If you live in Hong Kong, I can tell you where to go to get Buccellati like jewelry. I bought a gorgeous flower pin from a store there owned by two Italian guys, several years ago. You can find pictures in the link below. I bought the pin on the right:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/flower-brooches.35920/

Nobody in Hong Kong can make the hand engraved tri color gold flower pins, but I have seen Hong Kong made copies of the bangles. Reply to this post if you would like more information about the store.

Art Nouveau

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, you just found an expensive hobby! I recently saw a white gold and diamond cuff (in a snowflake pattern that was literally the most stunning Buccellati piece I ever saw)

Buccellati can sometimes go for more than retail, depending on the piece. Have you considered the stores in Hong Kong that sell antiques?
Also in the Hong Kong Jewellery Show is coming up in September which is open to privates I believe:

http://hkjewellery.tdctrade.com/

I think also at the Madarin Oriental Hotel on the Mezzanine, Adler Jewellery might sell antiques and estate pieces... There are lots more all over Hong Kong, I can''t remember who though. Do a good search and request pieces with your budget stated. Let them come to you.

Also, brooches are a good way to start, as they are less pricey generally, and bangles tend to be thick and ornate and usually favorable (so they are priciest!) But look to spend a bottom of about $10K to well over $200K+ (or 78,000 HKD to over 1,500,00 HKD)

Good luck and let us know what you get!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2007 1:23:42 AM
Author:diamond lover 2
According the NY City Based Luxury Institute''s 2007 Luxury Brand Status index survey of Luxury Jewelry, Harry Winston was ranked the 1st, Buccellati the second and Cartier the 3rd by the ultra-wealthy customers.
Rereading this post, I noticed that this Luxury Institute''s survey seemed a bit odd. Why is Buccellati #2, when they have such limited sales and few outlets to buy from. I assume they mean first hand retail... Why is Tiffany not in there? They are huge, MANY outlets to purchase from and their sales and profits way exceed Buccellati any day. I understand HW and Cartier, but Buccellati?

What is this survey specifically showing? Preferences by the ultr-wealthy customers or the actual popularity among the buyers of brands? Even then, I still can''t see how Buccellati beat of Tiffany...
33.gif
Do you subscribe to this company''s reports? Is there anything more they explain?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results