shape
carat
color
clarity

Bruce Springsteen for Daisys and Diamonds

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I was drinking my coffee this morning when I heard Bruce Springsteen name mentioned. I grabbed my phone and took some pics for you..haha
A76B7038-DD53-4201-AA19-80696AE065E4.jpeg 883FE03A-1E63-4C4F-8E82-9031DF0038F7.jpeg DA6CE448-CA7C-47E0-94A8-5CF0D976CC83.jpeg 78696796-39CC-42A7-A49D-F7464DE3C2EC.jpeg 571B460F-FBCB-4908-8D42-C6DE138B3801.jpeg 606AA058-1A2E-4A6C-8B8A-968034D23734.jpeg 20962D9A-FA1B-4BDC-A726-C398D7C08F4F.jpeg 71B11ED0-F0A0-402E-9E5B-AA39B218B32E.jpeg

Well thank you @MamaBee
You make me feel quite special

i gotta admit i get excited just hearing his songs on the radio
he doesn't get on tv here outside of touring here oh and Mr Biedon's inauguration of course

he's revived Springsteen on broadway to help pump some life back into broadway
By all accounts he's updated it a bit from the initial run
he was talking about his mum
she's 95 now and cant talk or walk because of altzimers but she still knows his music

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well thank you @MamaBee
You make me feel quite special

i gotta admit i get excited just hearing his songs on the radio
he doesn't get on tv here outside of touring here oh and Mr Biedon's inauguration of course

he's revived Springsteen on broadway to help pump some life back into broadway
By all accounts he's updated it a bit from the initial run
he was talking about his mum
she's 95 now and cant talk or walk because of altzimers but she still knows his music

That’s so sweet that his mom still knows his music even with Alzheimers. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I'm right there

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Calliecake What was so funny is I told my husband I was doing it for @Daisys and Diamonds I don’t even know everyone’s real name..:lol:
=)2

Im Nicky
But on my Springsteen forum (greasy lake) im Daisey Jeep (complete with spelling mistake)
Ive been Daisey for so long i think if someone called it out on the street I'd look around and answer :lol:
We used to have a Jeep wrangler and she was called Daisy after Catherine Bach because remember Daisy Duke had a Jeep called Dixie (them Duke boys drove her over a cliff)
Buying the Jeep got me reconnected with Bruce Springsteen's music because all our 4x4s have a song
Her song was going to be born in the USA because Jeep has a long proud military history and its a song about the poor treatment of Vietnam vets and Bruce has done much for military veterans over his career (i think he has guilt for not going - he did turn up for the draft board but got rejected on medical grounds - he's always acknowledged someone else must have gone in his place

Anyway the Jeeps song was thunder road - but of course as she was a soft top it was unzip the windows and let the wind blow back your hair

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
=)2

Im Nicky
But on my Springsteen forum (greasy lake) im Daisey Jeep (complete with spelling mistake)
Ive been Daisey for so long i think if someone called it out on the street I'd look around and answer :lol:
We used to have a Jeep wrangler and she was called Daisy after Catherine Bach because remember Daisy Duke had a Jeep called Dixie (them Duke boys drove her over a cliff)
Buying the Jeep got me reconnected with Bruce Springsteen's music because all our 4x4s have a song
Her song was going to be born in the USA because Jeep has a long proud military history and its a song about the poor treatment of Vietnam vets and Bruce has done much for military veterans over his career (i think he has guilt for not going - he did turn up for the draft board but got rejected on medical grounds - he's always acknowledged someone else must have gone in his place

Anyway the Jeeps song was thunder road - but of course as she was a soft top it was unzip the windows and let the wind blow back your hair

Hi Nicky! :wavey: I hope you get to see him in person again! I think you said you did go to one of his concerts..I like that he leaves the front row open for the people that bought the seats in the back because they are his true fans.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Nicky! :wavey: I hope you get to see him in person again! I think you said you did go to one of his concerts..I like that he leaves the front row open for the people that bought the seats in the back because they are his true fans.

Thank you
Ive seen him 5 times - twice in the front row
But i have freinds who have seen him more than 100 times
Geography and the exchange rate are not my freind
he's like a drug
you just want more and more
Its never enough :lol:
Lucky we all living in the internet age these days
when i was a teeny bopper all we had was music videos and magazines that were so exspensive and took 3 months to get her on a very slow boat !
Auckland was the last concert performances of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band and he promised they would be back
i would love to see him in NJ or NYC but i need a new bathroom too

Im glad Springsteen on Broadway is back so US fans who missed out last time can get to go see it

at the rate this country is being vacinated (and Australia too) its never going to be safe to open the boarder and fly anywhere ever again:angryfire: (well 2 years maybe)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds

=)2
We are debating right now if its a guest appearance with Patti Smith (he wrote because the night and she finished the words ) or if he will headline when he's doing Broadway

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)2
We are debating right now if its a guest appearance with Patti Smith (he wrote because the night and she finished the words ) or if he will headline when he's doing Broadway

Greg and I adore Patti Smith. We saw her at the Beacon. She is amazingly talented. It would be awesome if she made a guest appearance. I love "Because the Night"

This recording isn't great but I am sharing it because they are performing together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results