shape
carat
color
clarity

Brrr...All This Talk of Cold...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/10/2007 10:06:47 AM
Author: Cachette
Those jackets sure will keep your ears warm all winter long!!

Just beautiful!
36.gif

style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 23px">....and save the rest of my pennies for ummm...another project.
5.gif

Isn`t it fun to have projects!!! I have some of those too!
9.gif

Cachette
HI:

Ain''t that the truth......on all counts.....
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Mara-the-Enabler,
I love those earring jackets. I thank you for posting them. My FI will not be happy with you.

Yours truly,
CJ

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
mara, they really look fabulous. i have a pair of .50 ctw studs my hubby gave me years ago. they are not ideal cut but they are special to me and I want to keep them. jackets like yours might be the perfect way to dress them up a bit
27.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful! Looks great on you Mara. What a great option to have for some extra bling on your ears. I can''t wait to see what other project you have up your sleeve! Enjoy them!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also figure sometime in the future if I want to, I can get my 1.5ctw solitaire studs but I''m not even sure I would need to at this point really. Having the jackets fits the ''big blingy'' bill in such an amazing way and for about 1/10th of the cost of a new pair of 1.5ctw studs. And because I do have other things I want to get...I feel like I need to be ''smart'' about my spending.

Oh and perk for those who are thinking about being enabled, the .20ctw ones for smaller studs are significantly less $$$ than the slightly larger ones WF has on their site.
Perfect reasoning! I''d love bigger studs right now, too, but spending more than pocket change on jewelry isn''t an option right now, especially since my last purchase was only a month or so back. The thought that the .20 ctw are much cheaper than the ones on the web site makes the jackets so tempting to order, especially with my huge earlobes not feeling blinged out enough. If only I had danty ones like yours life would be complete
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, they are beautiful! I LOVE those, and they look great on you!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Mara, those are perfect. I love the setting, lots of diamond, not so much metal.

I predict there will be run on earring jackets.
In fact, I''m getting in line
21.gif

can you post a side shot?

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t posted in awhile and these took me out of hybernation mode! They look fab on you! If you can, please do post a side shot of how your.38s fit in these jackets. I have a pair of .42s and I''m wondering if mine would work too. Thanks and congratulations!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Those are so cute Mara! Darn you, though. I just had my mind set on how I was going to reset my pear studs and then I see these! Now I''m itching for rounds again! There have been so many new stud purchases lately. Have you been wearing your studs with the jackets a lot? Or alone? I think your pendant needs a good haloing now, too!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 12:37:03 PM
Author: Mara

Oh and perk for those who are thinking about being enabled, the .20ctw ones for smaller studs are significantly less $$$ than the slightly larger ones WF has on their site. You just have to ask them to order in the smaller ones as they don''t have them listed as an option on the site.
2.gif
Personally I think that something like these is a GREAT giftie for a reasonable price...much easier than forking over $$ for an upgrade or something hehe. I wish that there were more ways to play around with existing jewelry that was so affordable. My coworker said she needs a jacket for her e-ring. I thought now that''s an idea! Snap on halo anyone?????
9.gif

right there!!! thats just wat i wanted to hear!! my studs are about 0.25 each...hmmmm!!! definately emailing them about this....thanks!!!

(though i really shouldnt considering we''re in the middle of finalizing our new home purchase!!!!)
32.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone!! i am certainly loving these, definitely some serious bang for the buck.

cpster...haha i love bringing a lurker out with my posts!! i think your .41''s would be more than fine in these...mine are .38''s so yours would be minimally larger. also you can kind of see in that goofy shot of my face how they sit up and out of the setting a little bit. i think it would also depend on if you have the 3 prong martini or 4 prong basket...i think the martini sits a little higher up if that makes sense.

lol msb...don''t tell your hubby that i enabled....!! i wasn''t trying to, SWEAR.
3.gif

miranda, i actually wear them both ways a fair amount. today i had on the studs without the halo as my hair was down and i just wanted a peek of glimmer through my hair. but i like wearing my hair up and putting the jackets on with the studs as it''s so much more glamorous than i can pretend to be hehee.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Excellent ear coverage!! They make your stones look huge! What else do you have in the works??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 1:53:56 AM
Author: Demelza
Excellent ear coverage!! They make your stones look huge! What else do you have in the works??
you'll have to come back and find out soon!
3.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I have point 40 studs, too. Could you give a ball-park figure on the cost of the jackets? I feel an irresistible urge coming on
31.gif
If not, I''ll drop a note to WF...I just
30.gif
those jackets.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Mara, those are stunning and really bling up your studs! I love them.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your jackets, Mara! They look fab on your teeny little lobes, I don''t think they''re too much at all. I think they''re perfect!
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Those jackets are awesome! I didn''t realize before PS that they made such things... you mean that if I could only afford .4 studs, I could get jackets to make ''em look bigger and blingier? LOVE it! They look perfect on your ears.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, last night, I started daydreaming about your jackets, Mara! lol While my kids were writing their Santa lists, I made mine too, adding them to the list, but then tore it up because my husband reminded me that our limits are $50 and I didn''t want him to see my desperation!
7.gif
Oh well, maybe next year. lol

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 2:00:52 AM

Date: 12/11/2007 1:53:56 AM
Author: Demelza
Hee hee.....I know.

I've got a secret, I've got a secret!
27.gif
27.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 1:22:42 PM
Author: MC
Ah, last night, I started daydreaming about your jackets, Mara! lol While my kids were writing their Santa lists, I made mine too, adding them to the list, but then tore it up because my husband reminded me that our limits are $50 and I didn''t want him to see my desperation!
7.gif
Oh well, maybe next year. lol
AWWWW Michelle that is way too responsible of you!! I mean just take the $50 and put a $0 on the end, that''s not so bad is it???
11.gif
12.gif
You can say you misunderstood. hehehe.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 3:28:57 PM

AWWWW Michelle that is way too responsible of you!! I mean just take the $50 and put a $0 on the end, that''s not so bad is it???
11.gif
12.gif
You can say you misunderstood. hehehe.
If only he''d go for that one. . . that game has already been played a few times this year, plus our main TV just went out and DH is getting a new one (which is "for the family") meaning nada for me! lol

But, I did email WF for a quote of the same size ctw. you got, but in WG, but haven''t heard back yet. That is so bad of me, I know, but I could always get them and tell dh they''re CZs!!!
9.gif

Enjoy your earrings. They''ll be fabulous bling to help ring in the New Year!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
These are so nice Mara. I really love them. I might even get a pair my self. I wish the bezel was a tiny bit thinner, but now that I think about it, if I wear them with my bezel earrings (.77 ctws)they may make the bezel appear thinner and work out fine.

Hmmm, something to save up for in the future. I do love them though!!! Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results