shape
carat
color
clarity

**Brown.Eyed.Girl** Question about your baguette settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Helloo!! I was just admiring your lovely colored stones in the purple and blue threads--and I was wondering, the amethyst and the BB aqua you have both seem to be set in a similar (very pretty!) baguette setting...can you let me in on where you found those settings?

Thank you so much! You have such a great collection!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I believe they are from LoGR. I have two as well, which I need to take pictures of (only one is set, though). They are nice and very dainty.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Alli! You''re too nice
1.gif

Lady Disdain is right - they''re from LOGR. They are actually the same settings Lauren has for her asscher baguette rings. I ordered the oval version for both and asked LOGR to modify them to fit the asscher. They''re great settings - like Lauren, I didn''t upgrade my diamonds, and they look quite white and clean.

LD - I want to see pics!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both for getting back to me so quickly
35.gif

Those are the settings I''ve had my eye on for my (eventual) aqua, and I''m rather concerned that they are clunky--but if you think that they are daintier than they appear then maybe I should consider it...thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results