shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney Spears - Pregant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear lord please No. Brittany is definitely someone that needs a license to breed!

E B

Ideal_Rock
One of her "inside people" debunked the rumors, saying they were absolutely false.

I''m hesitant to believe it, but who knows?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope she isn''t!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read somewhere that she intends on adopting.

If she isn''t allowed to have her natural children reside with her, why would she be allowed any child to? I wonder how it would work...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2007 5:24:45 AM
Author: bee*
I hope she isn''t!
Yuck. Ditto.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone needs to open that girl's eyes to the wonderful world of hysterectomies.

Or at least some good, strong BCPs.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Poor kids. I hope she doesn''t have any more. It would be so nice if she would get the help she really needs and straighten up.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2007 7:02:59 AM
Author: Maisie

She wouldn''t be allowed to adopt, Maisie. That''s the wonderful thing about adoption and someone famous whose vices are so well known! On the other hand, no one can stop her from having biological children under the present system of laws.

Deborah
34.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Well, take this with a grain of salt; it is the NY Post, after all. And, they''re quoting InTouch magazine.
20.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 9:39:57 AM
Author: AGBF

She wouldn''t be allowed to adopt, Maisie. That''s the wonderful thing about adoption and someone famous whose vices are so well known! On the other hand, no one can stop her from having biological children under the present system of laws.

Deborah
34.gif
No amount of money she has can counter the psychological, chemical and family fitness tests that need to be passed in order to gain adoption rights. it is the hardest and longest process I can think of...

A close friend works for a major adoption agency and she told me (off the record) of a client who was rejected, even with their extraordinary amounts of money. They could not pass other tests required, so yes you CAN and WILL be turned down if the agency feels you are not the right candidate for a child.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 12:09:13 PM
Author: Nicrez

Date: 11/29/2007 9:39:57 AM
Author: AGBF

Deborah
34.gif
No amount of money she has can counter the psychological, chemical and family fitness tests that need to be passed in order to gain adoption rights. it is the hardest and longest process I can think of...

A close friend works for a major adoption agency and she told me (off the record) of a client who was rejected, even with their extraordinary amounts of money. They could not pass other tests required, so yes you CAN and WILL be turned down if the agency feels you are not the right candidate for a child.
Thats good to know. I would hate to think of a vulnerable child being thrust into the life of someone with so many issues.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 12:47:53 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

If she isn''t allowed to have her natural children reside with her, why would she be allowed any child to? I wonder how it would work...
Unless she got pregnant by some random man simply not to be alone...
33.gif
This way, the child couldn''t be taken away by Kevin.. still Child Protective Services can step in if she does something detrimental to the child.. but often times it takes an act of God to get that done.

She needs a serious dose of mental therapy.
SDL, I agree. What a shame, I think she may just do something THIS stupid...I had a friend who tried conceiving and she ended up confused why some of the truly insane are the ones to be so fertile...
38.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Come on, seriously, is anyone surprised?
23.gif

If you are surprised, just watch the movie Idiocracy.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 1:29:42 PM
Author: Nicrez

33.gif
This way, the child couldn''t be taken away by Kevin.. still Child Protective Services can step in if she does something detrimental to the child.. but often times it takes an act of God to get that done.

SDL, I agree. What a shame, I think she may just do something THIS stupid...I had a friend who tried conceiving and she ended up confused why some of the truly insane are the ones to be so fertile...
38.gif
That''s sad.

wen104

Shiny_Rock
So sad, I hope that it isn''t true. She really needs a good dose of reality!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock

33.gif

Sir Bob Geldof is currenty raising Tiger Lily. Could it be possible for Kevin to take away a child that Brit has with another man? I''m not saying that Kev would want custody of any of Brit''s future children, but would Kev be able to put forward a case that the child would be Sean Preston and Jaiden''s(?) half sibling and get custody?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 1:46:53 PM
Author: tberube
Come on, seriously, is anyone surprised?
23.gif

If you are surprised, just watch the movie Idiocracy.
After watching this movie, and after teaching the kids I have in 7th grade this year and meeting their parents at PT conferences last week, I am CONVINCED I need to have at least 10 kids to do my part to counteract the breeding of the dumb.

I hope the Britney "bump" shots that are surfacing here and there are false and she just had one two many burritos that day or something. The world does not need more Spears spawn. I feel bad for the two boys she already helped make.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I dont believe she is pregnant. She was soooo upset the second time she got pregnant, I''d like to give her the benefit of the doubt & assume she wouldnt go for #3 right now.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 5:36:55 PM

Date: 11/29/2007 4:17:27 PM
Author: Sparkster

33.gif

Sir Bob Geldof is currenty raising Tiger Lily. Could it be possible for Kevin to take away a child that Brit has with another man? I''m not saying that Kev would want custody of any of Brit''s future children, but would Kev be able to put forward a case that the child would be Sean Preston and Jaiden''s(?) half sibling and get custody?
No, he can''t gain custody of a child who isn''t his from an ex wife.. he would have had to adopt the child. He would have to prove the child is his blood.
I don''t think Sir Bob has adopted Tiger Lily so I wonder why he was able to gain custody of her. Different countries, different laws I guess.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 5:47:18 PM

Date: 11/29/2007 5:40:42 PM

Date: 11/29/2007 5:36:55 PM

Date: 11/29/2007 4:17:27 PM

33.gif

No, he can''t gain custody of a child who isn''t his from an ex wife.. he would have had to adopt the child. He would have to prove the child is his blood.
I don''t think Sir Bob has adopted Tiger Lily so I wonder why he was able to gain custody of her. Different countries, different laws I guess.
Perhaps so? I dont know. Who''s baby is Tiger Lily?
Tiger Lily is the daughter of Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence (INXS). Sir Bob and Paula were married, they broke up. Then Paula was with Michael and they had Tiger Lily.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think there was anyone else able to take custody of Tiger Lily when Paula Yates died. Thats why Bob Geldof stepped in. His children asked him to.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 6:10:57 PM
I don''t think there was anyone else able to take custody of Tiger Lily when Paula Yates died. Thats why Bob Geldof stepped in. His children asked him to.
Sir Bob was awarded legal custody even though Tina (Hutchence''s sister) and father separately applied for custody.

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
^^^

Yeah, I think the argument raised in that situation, was that Tiger Lily would be better off staying with her half sisters (Peaches, Fifi and Trixibell if my memory serves me correctly!!) in the UK, rather than be sent back to Australia to live with one of her paternal relatives.

As for Brit, I really pray she isn''t pregnant again. That girl is a train wreck.
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results