shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliance, Fire, and Scintillation...sparkle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brighteyes

Rough_Rock
I really like the look of an oval with half moon sides but I''m scared I won''t be satisfied with the sparkle factor? Do Ideal RB really sparkle more than a Very Good cut Oval?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/28/2007 11:14:46 AM
Author:Brighteyes
I really like the look of an oval with half moon sides but I'm scared I won't be satisfied with the sparkle factor? Do Ideal RB really sparkle more than a Very Good cut Oval?
I have read that an oval will be the next best for sparkle after a well cut round, it would be my pick for a fancy shape performance wise. If Kaleigh sees this thread, she may chime in and give you her thoughts on both, as she has both a stunning round and an oval. I think maybe the best way is to work with a vendor who is experienced with fancy shapes and who can pick you some great diamonds to choose from, Jon at www.goodoldgold.com has found some lovely ovals for clients.

Brighteyes

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. I noticed GOG is a little more expensive then others but they seem to do a great job.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome! I am off to hunt for a video for you....

Here you go, if you look on this page, you will see a video titled Ovals for Kelly which you can download and watch. This will give you more of a feel for how an oval can look, bowties etc.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results