clarity

Bridesmaid Dresses?

Which would you choose?

• The charcoal dress

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
The black one, of the two. The charcoal does not flatter the chest of either of your BMs. But, I would like to see the BM with a bowed sash to complement your dress. I know this might be too literal for some, but as soon as I saw your dress I though "too bad neither of these has a bow."

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I like the black one just because I think it fits with your dress more. In regard to the dresses themselves, I''m plus-size and I would wear either dress - I like how a person could wear a regular bra with both and that they both provide a little bit of cammo for larger tummy/hips/thighs.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
each of the girls look better in the black. The grey kind of gets lost. Also, I think the black will tie in with yoru dress better than the grey.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all so much for your opinions...

for those of you who said that you didn''t like either of the dresses--do you happen to have any ideas for me?

the "rules" are that:
1. at least the maid of honor does not want strapless (and I tend to not like strapless for late fall bridesmaid dresses)
2. it has to come in a deep brown
3. it has to be floor-length
4. it has to be okay for all of the body types (tall & verrrry slim; tall with some shape; shorter with a bigger bust; shorter & very slim)

the only other dress that I''ve found that I was thinking the girls could try I''ve attached--they didn''t have POB (this dress is from their Vineyard Collection, as is my gown) at this store, so we''d have to go somewhere else.

my ideal would be to get 5 different dresses, all in the same color and fabric, but considering these two girls tried on at least 30 dresses from a store with a HUGE variety (Jim Hjelm, Alvina Valenta, Lazaro, Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka, Bari Jay, Alfred Angelo and many more--all of their full recent collections), and these are the only two that I would have even considered for either of them, I just think that would be too difficult to do...

any help would be wonderful, but I might be a lost cause!

vineyard bridesmaid.JPG

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the black dress, I think it is more universally flattering for the collarbone and shoulders, as well as at the waist. It seems to have a little more structure in the lines, which I think will be better for various body shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results