shape
carat
color
clarity

Brainstorming like hurricane Katrina BUT...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lulubboy

Rough_Rock
I would like to hear from YOU females how u wanted to be proposed.

I have read the proposal site and read how some individuals want to do it... But what I really want to know is how u really want it done.

If u haven't read my past posting, I already got the ring. Thanks to the help from this site.

lulubboy

Rough_Rock
By the way, this will be the ring.

12446576.jpeg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what kinda girl is she? would she prefer private? or asking in public? or with her friends and family there? or not?

caligal

Shiny_Rock
yes- it really depends on what she is like! One thing almost all women seem to agree on is the element of surprise. We love that! What is romantic to the two of you? Have you gone anywhere special? Like to do anything as a couple? I know I''m the type that is dying to share it with my family- so if he did it on a holiday privately, and then I could see the family shortly after I''d be elated. I think thought into the process is really what we value as women- so taking the time to set up something nice- flowers, candles, a nice dinner in or out- etc.. Good luck!

lulubboy

Rough_Rock
yeah she definitely wishes I was more romantic.. LOL

I dont know what happened.

I remember when we were first going out, I made dinner one night and had my fraternity brother play violin at my apt.

Thinking about those times makes me laugh. Those were the good ole days.

But nowadays, Im just not as creative as I used to be.

But I have a question. How many females out there think it is dumb to slip the ring on her while she is sleeping.

I figure it would be a big surprise when she wakes up.

Not... that I was going to do it.. but I just wanted to ask. pls be nice.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
You don''t have to re-create the wheel with the internet- there are some great sites to give you tips! Here is one: www.romancetips.com. And I think the ring idea at night is adorable! Is she a heavy sleeper? I would feel that and probably jump and slap my boyfriend! I''d have to get a little drunk to sleep that heavy.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 1:55:29 PM
Author: lulubboy
yeah she definitely wishes I was more romantic.. LOL

I dont know what happened.

I remember when we were first going out, I made dinner one night and had my fraternity brother play violin at my apt.

Thinking about those times makes me laugh. Those were the good ole days.

But nowadays, Im just not as creative as I used to be.

But I have a question. How many females out there think it is dumb to slip the ring on her while she is sleeping.

I figure it would be a big surprise when she wakes up.

Not... that I was going to do it.. but I just wanted to ask. pls be nice.

If it were my hand, I know I''d wake up with someone trying to put a ring on my finger, its not as easy as you think it might be! Plus, I''d personally want there to be a moment where he asks and he puts my ring on me, while I''m there to remember it!

If she wishes you were more romantic, I''d plan a very romantic evening and blow her over with how thoughtful you were. Nice romantic restaurant at a private table? Hotel room you set up ahead of time with roses, chillled champagne, what not. For me, I''d LOVE it if my bf cooked me a romantic dinner at home, if I came home and dinner was ready, on a table with candles flowers, I dont know, to me that is romantic and perfect. You''re time and effort shows. That dinner you made when you were first dating must have been memorable for both of you, maybe you can''t have the violinist, but I"m sure there is a CD that can create a similar ambiance, and you can remake that dinner you made then?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results