shape
carat
color
clarity

Brahmin handbag? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
So I happened to be browsing and found this handbag. It''s on close out and way reduced by 30%, which brings it into my price stratosphere and I think it''s really cute. It is only available in this butterscotchy colour. Do you think the colour could be worn with blacks and browns, or just browns and maybe deep greens and the like? I typically wear jeans and a t-shirt always, but I think anything goes with demin and I just take into consideration my shirt colour and shoe colour when choosing a handbag.

Have any of you heard of Brahmin bags or the manufacturer?? I checked out their website, but really, what are they going to say on their own website, about their own products "Oh we make handbags, but they are cruddy, so don''t buy from us"?? Of course they will talk about their Italian leather and cast solid brass hardware etc etc. It''s 15.5" x 6.5" x 5.5" to give you an idea of size with a 7" shoulder drop. It also has a bazillion pockets inside to fit all my "essential" carry around crap in.

I could always return it, but really, I have also purchased 3 purses in the last month, so do I *need* another?? Well, obviously not, but should I?
31.gif

I wish you well,

Bridget

Brahmin Prissy Leila 03.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally think it is a great color for spring and summer...with most colors...enjoy it!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Bridget, I ADORE Brahmin handbags. They are a little-known company, but many upscale department stores such as Nordstrom and Bloomingdales carry their bags. I have owned quite a few Brahmin bags over the last 15 years, and they hold up great. IMO they are very well made and equivallent in quality to my LVs.

I love the bag you have pictured. Looks great for summer -- perfect for denim and T-shirts I think.

Also, I have sold several Brahmin bags on eBay (after a couple years, I get tired of them) and made out very well. There is a big resale market for them, so if you don''t like it next year, you can sell it and get back a high percentage of your money. Can''t do that with an off-brand.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!! Very pretty!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very spring-summery, and ladylike!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super cute handbag in a great color for spring/summer - I really like it!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Brahmin makes quality bags and that is a really pretty one for summer!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
no personal experience, but i''ve heard good things about brahmin bags.

this one is cute, and the perfect spring/summer color! would look great with jeans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results