shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet diamonds color

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I bought this bracelet without a certificate. Most shops around here don’t carry the for “commercial jewelry” would anyone be able to help me guess the color of these stones. I don’t know how trustworthy he is. I really appreciate it! BABAC8AF-64E9-484F-9484-4415F472EB51.png

Attachments

• 5D244225-CF95-4B8E-B06E-F8C1E02DADE4.png
    5D244225-CF95-4B8E-B06E-F8C1E02DADE4.png
    868.1 KB · Views: 15

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any diamonds you know the colour of that you can compare with? It’s always difficult to tell on screen because not everyone’s monitor is the same.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a good close-up of one of the links? I can not even tell what part of each link is diamond. Is each link a "mosaic"? Is any of the exposed link just bare metal? What's the total ct-weight? If answers are "yes" and the total is small, the actual color is not a significant determinant of value, imo.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a good close-up of one of the links? I can not even tell what part of each link is diamond. Is each link a "mosaic"? Is any of the exposed link just bare metal? What's the total ct-weight? If answers are "yes" and the total is small, the actual color is not a significant determinant of value, imo.

Yes it’s a mosaic

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Do you have any diamonds you know the colour of that you can compare with? It’s always difficult to tell on screen because not everyone’s monitor is the same.

No. But I appreciate it.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, it’s hard to tell the colour from a picture on a screen. But it’s a pretty bracelet, so please enjoy it even if you don’t know all the specs.:)

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately, it’s hard to tell the colour from a picture on a screen. But it’s a pretty bracelet, so please enjoy it even if you don’t know all the specs.:)

Aw that’s sweet! Thank you! I will.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try putting it on a paper towel and taking a photo beside a window during daylight (in the shade if it’s sunny). Make sure to clean it well first!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results