shape
carat
color
clarity

Bracelet and ear rings ??? Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys!

Do you select the diamonds for bracelets like you do for rings are do you just buy the set complete? Which vendors? I want to ask my gf for her hand in marriage by Sept. Before I was all set on going to Tiffany''s until I found out throught this awesome site (You guys) I can get a Super ideal diamond and a Mark Morell platinum settings for cheaper! And A better stone to boot. Since I''m saving money I''ve decided to buy her a diamond bracelet and a set of ear rings as well ( I don''t mind going over budget). So I''ll present all three at once. The triple threat! How could she say no to me after that? Anyway, any suggestions on the best route on buying a bracelet and ear rings via the vendors here. Thanks to you guys, I have the diamond ring purchase down (at least in my mind). PLEASE HELP!! I WANT TO PLEASE MY FUTURE WIFE!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Triple threat indeed!!! I love the way you think!!! Go take a look at www.whiteflash.com they have great diamond bracelets set with ACA stones. Studs in their ready to go selection are great too. Or you can buy the stones seprately and have them set them for you. Not sure what size earrings you are looking for. I prefer the martini setting myself. Lots of bling and less metal. That''s a start at least!!

in search

Rough_Rock
Sorry to highjack this thread, sorry Salmon!but I noticed Kaleigh responded!

Kaleigh!

I got the images for the asscher!

Please check thread" finding the perfect RB"!!!

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would it be wrong to let the ring take center stage? As if any jewelry could on such a special day...
28.gif

Seriously, if you want to go over budget, do it on the ring
12.gif

Any idea what your girl's opinion about this might be? I can't possibly guess and it would be the one thing that counts.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
kaleigh and Valeria Thanks for the advice and comments. Valeria, I think my girlfriend would be thrilled. She doesn''t own a piece of jewelry, and it''s about damn time she does!. She has really small fingers, so she wouldn''t want anything bigger than a carat. In other words, no need to spend more money on the ring. She''s going to Tiffany''s this weekend to look at some carat sizes, she doesn''t have any clue how a .50 or 1.0 would look on her finger. I think she''ll go for the .50 because of her small fingers. I do want the ring to take center stage, and I hope it will. The triple threat is part of the proposal. She''ll receive the ear rings and bracelet during the day (8am and 6 pm), each piece separately. When she thinks it''s all over, I''ll wake her up at three in the morning and WHAMMMMM! Will you Marry me Sweety! I would really like the hear what you other guys have to say about this? IS IT TOO MUCH TO THROW ON HER AT ONCE? SHOULD I ONLY BUY HER A RING. Valeria, I take your opinion seriously and will rethink my strategy. I DO WANT THIS TO BE A SPECIAL DAY FOR MY BABY! It''s really hard not to spoil her. We only see each other once or twice a year. She works in Central America and I work in the Middle East. We''ve been at it for three years now. I think the time has come and she''s been a lady in waiting far too long! OK, enough! PLEASE SEND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS GUYS! Thanks!
35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 5:00:21 PM
Author: salmon

It''s really hard not to spoil her. We only see each other once or twice a year. She works in Central America and I work in the Middle East. We''ve been at it for three years now.

Oh, man! I know how that feels
32.gif
... and it surely looks like you know what to look for
5.gif
Best of luck!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see the result of the ring shopping excursion.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think earrings and bracelet are fine, especially since she doesn't own any. I consider dripping in diamonds (minus wedding set) before 6 o'clock rather gauche, BUT, what the heck...
3.gif
something like 1 ctw diamond studs are a versatile size for day and night.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
I''ll seen pics by Sept. or alternatively, I''ll send updates as I acquire items.

35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 5:53:25 PM

I''ll send updates as I acquire items.

Right
12.gif
Sure they''ll be welcome!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I marry you?!?
13.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
Not too much, a girl can''t have too many diamonds, that''s a hot prosposal!

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the support guys! I''ll be eating bread and water until Sept. but that''s Ok with me. Can''t wait until 3a.m
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 5:00:21 PM
kaleigh and Valeria Thanks for the advice and comments. Valeria, I think my girlfriend would be thrilled. She doesn't own a piece of jewelry, and it's about damn time she does!. She has really small fingers, so she wouldn't want anything bigger than a carat. In other words, no need to spend more money on the ring. She's going to Tiffany's this weekend to look at some carat sizes, she doesn't have any clue how a .50 or 1.0 would look on her finger. I think she'll go for the .50 because of her small fingers. I do want the ring to take center stage, and I hope it will. The triple threat is part of the proposal. She'll receive the ear rings and bracelet during the day (8am and 6 pm), each piece separately. When she thinks it's all over, I'll wake her up at three in the morning and WHAMMMMM! Will you Marry me Sweety! I would really like the hear what you other guys have to say about this? IS IT TOO MUCH TO THROW ON HER AT ONCE? SHOULD I ONLY BUY HER A RING. Valeria, I take your opinion seriously and will rethink my strategy. I DO WANT THIS TO BE A SPECIAL DAY FOR MY BABY! It's really hard not to spoil her. We only see each other once or twice a year. She works in Central America and I work in the Middle East. We've been at it for three years now. I think the time has come and she's been a lady in waiting far too long! OK, enough! PLEASE SEND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS GUYS! Thanks!
35.gif
Good for you and sounds like you're going to make one girl really happy. But dude, the waking her up at 3 AM part?? I'd kind of rethink your timing on that. I'd want to be completely awake, not groggy, looking decent. Now, maybe your girl's a light sleeper and wakes up looking absolutely fantastic, but most of us don't necessarily look or feel 'celebratory' at 3 AM.

Otherwise, you're doing great guy. Just maybe reset your clock a bit. Like maybe give the earrings at 10:00 AM over a nice breakfast. The bracelet at a nice tea at 4:00 PM. Then go to dinner at a terrific restaurant and give nothing. She'll think the day was fabulous, but you'll have one more surprise (during awake hours) for her. While you're at dinner, have someone sneak into your place and sprinkle rose buds all over the bed. Have them put a bottle of your favorite Champagne in the fridge and then arrive at home just in time to make the day end quite spectacularly.

Just a suggestion.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet guy.
2.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I like the 3am part, I have often thought that a proposal I would like we be getting woken up with a ring. I think the 3am thing is unique, original, sweet, thoughtful, and totally suprising! I guess it depends on your girl, and you know her best, I would love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results