shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
How was it? Any group shots or bling shots?
35.gif

Missed meeting you all!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It was a lot of fun!
I have a group shot, but lack the photoshop skills that made the last one so memorable. Maybe Alj or NEL have some bling shots to share. We saw some lovely stones and beautiful pieces, I''d do it again any time.

Sorry you couldn''t make it Swimmer, there was talk of trying to meet up again around the holidays.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d love a description of the goings on. Even though it turned out I was in Virginia again (not Connecticut or visiting Boston) when you got together. I will always consider myself from New England! I''m the perpetual Connecticut Yankee in Somebody''s Court.

Deb
34.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock

Alj took a few group pics of us. I''m lame and don''t have a digital camera yet.

I do have one bling picture, courtesy of mercoledi. When we went browsing in the jewelers building, I saw this .70, channel set helf eternity band that I''m considering. It was too small for my finger but I tried it on to see how it would look.

And of course, I can''t get it to upload... grrrrrrrrrr

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swimmer -- sorry we missed you at the GTG but I know you had more important things to take care of. Hopefully you''ll be able to come to the next one. We haven''t planned anything yet but we''re talking of doing one over the holidays. It was fun seeing everyone again, and it was great to finally meet Mercoledi and Shigidigi.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results