shape
carat
color
clarity

Boo''s new little brother -- meet Bentley!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Cute Cute Cute Kitties!!!! almost makes me want one....except, I really am allergic to cats
7.gif
They are just sooo darling Lynn! How ya been?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the future new addition!!!! Bentley is ADORABLE!!!! Boo and he will have soo much fun together!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 11:14:56 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
oh lynn I''m so happy for you!!!! complete doll faces - both of them :) Have a picture of the mommy? daddy is quite handsome!! Looks really big too!!! How much does boo weigh?
Thanks, Cehra! I''ll attach a picture of mommy, Cerafina.

I don''t think Bentley''s Daddy is HUGE... although I don''t know for sure. I''ll have to ask the breeder. But I''d guess about 13-14 pounds?

Boo is a perfect size, 12 pounds. I hope Bentley is similar. Some Raggies can be quite HUGE, but Gail says that while hers can get big, they are generally not ginormous!!!
2.gif
Which is FINE by me! Another 12-pounder or so would be *PERFECT*!

Cerafina_Mama1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 11:44:08 AM
Author: D&T
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Cute Cute Cute Kitties!!!! almost makes me want one....except, I really am allergic to cats
7.gif
They are just sooo darling Lynn! How ya been?

Thanks, D&T! Honestly, when I count my blessings, I count Boo! I just cannot imagine our lives or our home without him in it. I will always have at least one Raggie in my life; I have "found my breed" - these cats are just so wonderful!
And, OF COURSE I would NEVER encourage a person with allergies to get a cat
31.gif
but I do feel a need to point out that my husband has allergies (and mild asthma) and he has NO PROBLEM with Boo! I've heard that some people with cat allergies can tolerate Ragdolls, although they are not marketed at all as "hypoallergenic". I also know that some people can develop a tolerance for a cat they live with, so that their cat won't bother them, but other cats might.
I'm just SAYIN' !!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Oh, ETA: I've been fine, thanks for asking! Just crazeeeee busy and not on the computer too much lately.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 11:28:39 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
I just had to chime in here - he and Boo are going to just be too much kitten gorgeousness to handle all in one house - Bentley is so beautiful (and you know how I feel about Mr. Boo) - I can''t wait to see pictures of them together!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Aww, thanks AG, I was hoping you''d see this thread!

I know, I cannot WAIT to get some pictures of Boo and Bentley together, either!!!
30.gif
30.gif

And watching Bentley grow and develop his color and his personality... oh, I am sooo excited!!!
36.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, what a little sweetheart! He does look mischievious - I hope Boo is ready to keep up with him!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Bentley is adorable, Lynn! What a happy and gorgeous little kitty family you''re going to have
30.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So handsome!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awww... so adorable!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 8:16:42 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 1/22/2010 8:15:25 PM

Author: Maisie

Ohhh Lynn!! How adorable!!! I am so jealous!

Now why would you be jealous, you sily girl!
2.gif
You''ve got that GORGEOUS Gracie living at your house!!!
30.gif

1.gif

I''m jealous because I never got to do the kitten stage! Gracie was fully grown when we got her. She isn''t as affectionate as she would be if we had raised her from a kitten. I doubt she would like a baby moving in now so I will just have to love yours from afar!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bailey is BOO - TIFUL just like his big brother!!!

I am thrilled for you Lynn!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results