shape
carat
color
clarity

Booked our honeymoon today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
We booked our honeymoon this morning and I am SOOO excited! I know several of you have been there...its called Excellence Playa Mujeres and its about half-hour outside of Cancun. It is all-inclusive and they have an awesome 25% off special right now so, through our travel agent, we were able to get 6 nights in a swim-up suite for $2,600 (not including airfare.) That includes all food, drinks/booze, taxes, everything!!! All suites also have a private hot tub that is half indoors, half outdoors...heaven.

I am going to start planning a few things like which spa treatments we want, plus a day trip to nearby Isla Mujeres for a change of scenery and more snorkeling. The reviews of this resort on Trip Advisor are near-perfect, and our TA says it is without a doubt her fav.

We can''t wait!! Just had to share
36.gif

Oh, and here is my favorite pic. See the hammocks over the lazy river? Yeah...that''s why!

excellencepmtop.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
That''s exciting!! We will be going there in for our honeymoon! I don''t know if you really want to hear this but we got 7 nights WITH airfair for $2,800
7.gif
I don''t know why it was cheaper maybe different times of the year?? We are going in 2 weeks.. But I will for sure let you know how it is!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
It must be a seasonal thing. We are going in June!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are going to LOVE it! We just got back from Excellence Riviera Cancun and it was FABULOUS!!! There is not one thing I would have changed (except extending our stay) I have heard (many people we met had been to both resorts and said they would never stay anywhere besides Excellence again) that the Playa Mujeres spot is very comparable service-wise but more modern style-wise since it is brand new. Enjoy!

ETA: Laughwithme: We rented a private sailboat out of Cancun that took us pretty much where ever we wanted, but we used it to go snorkeling and then they dropped us off on Isla Mujeres to walk around for a bit. It was sooo much fun, and for me, my favorite off-site activity we chose. (we also went to Xcaret and Chichen Itza and enjoyed both of those as well)

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That place looks BEAUTIFUL! We''re planning a destination wedding in Playa del Carmen, so I''m familiar with Excellence (although we''ll likely go with something cheaper for our guests'' sakes). Can''t wait to hear all about it...even if it''s still awhile off!
2.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
that looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! you will have such a fabulous time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results