shape
carat
color
clarity

bombonierre/ Favours Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
I am looking at having some type of food for our bombonierres.

My Fiance likes anything mint chocolate! (he doesn''t eat sweet foods at all!) besides mint chocolate!

I am looking for a box to hold possibly mint cupcakes (see picture) or 3 hand mad mint chocolates

has anyone found a seller on Etsy or Ebay that makes just plain cardboard gift boxes (cheap) I will put the ribbon and decorate them myself! I just need small CHEAP boxes!

Thanks

choc-pep.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
I am getting mine from Stephita.com. I got my invitations from them and I love them. They have a variety of styles and sizes:

http://www.stephita.com/collection/favourbox/favourbox/2009/

You might want to get mini cupcakes cause it might be hard to find a big enough box otherwise.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
bombonierres????

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Check out Box It. They different sizes and styles of boxes. A bride whose wedding I just attended used them for her favors.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 7:41:22 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
bombonierres????
Bomboniere is italian for "favors".

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 7:45:38 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 1/10/2009 7:41:22 PM
bombonierres????
Bomboniere is italian for ''favors''.
Thanks! I could have looked it up I guess. lazy today.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 7:57:21 PM

It''s been one of those days for me too, especially with the weather outside.
32.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
how many boxes would you need?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 8:03:41 PM

Date: 1/10/2009 7:57:21 PM

It''s been one of those days for me too, especially with the weather outside.
32.gif
Ugh... I went to the gym first thing this morning and kicked my but. Then I came home and spent 5 hours cleaning our 700sqft apt (SO CLEAN). Then with all my stress with our venue right now, I have been in front of my computer for um 3 hours or so and I can''t even look up a word.

BTW...I did go to the bodega on the corner about 10 minutes ago for some snacks. The sidewalks stink! Stay in.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
100 to 130!

I am looking at the links now!

Thanks for the replies

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 8:12:09 PM
Ugh... I went to the gym first thing this morning and kicked my but. Then I came home and spent 5 hours cleaning our 700sqft apt (SO CLEAN). Then with all my stress with our venue right now, I have been in front of my computer for um 3 hours or so and I can''t even look up a word.

BTW...I did go to the bodega on the corner about 10 minutes ago for some snacks. The sidewalks stink! Stay in.
Ok, you''ve done much more than me today; who''s the lazy one? I didn''t step out once today! Hope everything works out with your venue. I can sympathise.

Lasscreative, I don''t know if this is of any help but Harriet and I came across a stationary store in NYC yesterday that sold 4x4x4 white gift boxes for 75 cents each, a pretty good deal since another shop across the street was selling them for $1.95. The store is called Flynn''s and this is their website: http://www.flynns.com/.

If you don''t live in the area but are interested, maybe you can call them and order through the phone/online.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was industrious. I went to Max Brenner''s.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, you''re a better woman then me to head out today.

lasscreative, I''m sorry for getting off-topic! Has your FI ever tried the M&M Premiums in chocolate mint flavour? I
30.gif
them! They might make a good favor for your guests...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 8:51:25 PM
Harriet, you''re a better woman then me to head out today.

lasscreative, I''m sorry for getting off-topic! Has your FI ever tried the M&M Premiums in chocolate mint flavour? I
30.gif
them! They might make a good favor for your guests...
My apologies too. I second CDN. They are yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results