shape
carat
color
clarity

*** Blueroses ***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Blueroses-

Are you still out there in cyberland?? Whatever happened? Did you end up picking out your engagement ring yet?? Any photos to share??? Hope you''re doing well!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to know too. Hope everything is going well blueroses

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i''ve been wondering for ages too! i think the most logical assumption is that there was a bump along the road (maybe no official ring?) and she receded again or decided she couldn''t deal with updating us (we''ve all been there). I think maybe it''s time to take her off she hasn''t posted in ages?

don''t hate me for saying it..just putting it out there
emsmile.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
She''s probably blinded by the bling and can''t type and see her keyboard...
2.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really curious to know how she''s doing as well, but it doesn''t look like she''s been around in forever. Her story was one that made me keep sticking around, even after my breakup with my long-time bf.

I wonder if she still checks the boards, at all?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I''m hoping she''s just blinded by her bling, as Aleixs says! Her story is one that kept me lurking on PS long before I became a member.

Croí

Shiny_Rock
hi girls
I hope we hear from her too, I''ve even tried offlist but no luck. I hope she''s doing great, guy or no guy, she was one of those GREAT people. Very fond of that girl.
C

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I hope she is doing good now. I followed her story too...WE MISS YOU BLUE!!

*impatiently taps foot...****

Ok OK I will give you time to post.....
31.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results