shape
carat
color
clarity

BlueNile Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DoctorDan

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for coupons for BlueNile. I know these things come and go from time to time, but does anyone know the best places to look for these???

Thanks!
Dan

icekid

Ideal_Rock

Save 10% on fine jewelry* at Blue Nile when you pay with your Visa® card.

Blue Nile offers jewelry in classic styles made of the highest-quality materials like platinum, gold, sterling silver, and lustrous pearls. Your jewelry will arrive in a complimentary blue and silver box, and we''ll enclose a free gift card with your personalized message. And with every purchase, you''ll receive free FedEx shipping and a 30-day return policy.

To redeem this offer, click on the link, and enter code VISAWEB4 in the Reference Code box when you check out. Certificate redemption is solely the responsibility of Blue Nile.

Valid: 09/01/2004 to 02/28/2005
# When you Build Your Own Jewelry, offer applies only to the setting for a ring, earring or pendant.
# Offer is not valid on any loose diamond or pre-set engagement ring.
# Offer is not valid for any gift certificate or polishing cloth purchase.
# Offer code MUST be entered in the cart or mentioned over the phone at time of purchase.
# Offer not valid on prior sales.
# Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
# Offer only redeemable in the U.S.
# Void where prohibited.
# Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer.
# Offer good only when paid for with a valid Visa card.

(from fatwallet.com- i haven''t tried it myself, but it should be valid)

DoctorDan

Rough_Rock
So, the most they offer is the discount on the setting?

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, 10% off a setting isn''t great (unless you''re getting one of the more expensive ones)

I have also seen Blue Nile offer $100 off any diamond purchase of $1000+ in the past, but it doesn''t look like they have that deal right now. Depending on the size of the diamond you''re getting, this may mean very little too.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like they don''t have any right now. Naughtycodes.com is a good place to check for coupons...they have tons of online stores listed. Keep checking that site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results