shape
carat
color
clarity

blue topaz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
here is my huge blue topaz. Sorry it is so dirty.

topaztitan.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge?
23.gif
Gigantor is more like it!!

Talk about some serious finger coverage!
3.gif
what are the specs on it?

-A

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is huge! I bet is sparkles like crazy.
36.gif

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That''s GINORMOUS (Gigantic/Enormous) lol but it''s lovely. I bet it''s bigger than Angelina Jolie''s Emerald ring at the 2009 oscar''s.

...Is it natural & untreated? size/dimensions please...
2.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif

Wow! Huge doesn't begin to cover it!!

I like the shape! You must get a lot of attention wearing it around
1.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s some serious bling! I bet it outshines many diamonds (due to the sheer size...)
9.gif

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
yes, it sparkles like crazy. It hasn''t gotten much wear since I got married. I am thinking about having it converted into a pendant. it is so big that I really have to focus on not bumping it on anything when I wear it on my finger.

It was a present from an aunt who worked for a jewelry designer. I know that it is somewhere in the 20 carat range and has a width of 1.6 cm or 16 mm...whichever measurement you prefer. To my knowledge, it is untreated. I know he bought the stone rough and cut it and designed the mounting. He got lucky with getting a huge piece of rough that looked so nice and retained much of its size!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
It''s got quite a nice color for an untreated one.

P. S. Yesterday I saw a clip from some talk-show (aired probably 20+ years ago) where guest was The Liz and she wore the Taylor Burton diamond in a freakin'' ring! So much for your stone being too large for a ring
9.gif

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
20 ct. & untreated? Oh my, I envy you
11.gif
Been wanting an untreated nice blue topaz lately... And yours is just yummy and overwhelmingly huge.
30.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
It is a very cool stone, I bet it is stunning in person. To be honest, I don''t think the six-prong setting sets it off as well as a setting where the prongs are more in a square or octagonal arrangement would. Using it as a pendant would allow you to do something really cool with it, I think!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That would make really cool pendant!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! It''s gorgeous, I love big, statement pieces.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
serious bling coverage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results