shape
carat
color
clarity

blue nile, online stores just like it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

linol18

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

I just perused the blue nile website and i really like their ''build your own ring'' feature. Does anyone know of any other online jeweler that has this feature?

Is blue nile considered a good place to buy an engagement ring?

ring noob

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2005 4:55
6.gif
9 PM
Author:linol18
Hey all,

I just perused the blue nile website and i really like their 'build your own ring' feature. Does anyone know of any other online jeweler that has this feature?

Is blue nile considered a good place to buy an engagement ring?
Larger shops do that (Ashford, Mondera, say, Amazon...). Otherwise, it is not common to get automatic checkout for important jewelry.
The applet showing rings on hand model at BN is the best I know of - good to play with sizes and ring models, but using the tool serves any other seller just as well - the types of settings are quite generic (things that any jeweler can source from some wholesale catalog).

You may want to look for a price comarison on BN diamonds using the search engine here... some are nice deals, but more often their prices are not the greatest. If this is less of a concern than outmost quality, than, well, BN does not sell H&A rounds either and there are more sophisticated quality standrads for fancies as well.

There's been quite a bit of chatter about BN - you might want to run a search. They may be the best or not quite the best depending on what you are looking for, IMO.
34.gif

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
In recently searching for my diamond I found several "build your own" applications. DeBeers, www.adiamondisforever.com , has one. Even JC Penney, www.jcpenney.com , has one. Just do a google search on "build your own ring" and "design your own ring".

I think it is fun to play with these types of applications. I wish more had colored side stone features and the ability to rotate stones.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
United Diamonds lets you play around with size, clarity, color, quality of sidestones...gives you an idea of how prices change when you change those parameters....there are lots of others
2.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Net-Diamond.com lists a whole bunch of diamond sites.........
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results