shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Classics - what''s on your list??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is because I am on the computer a lot (other than PS!), I find that bracelets clank a lot on the keyboard and this is really annoying. So I think a bracelet is just a bonus item, not a "basic" for me.

I really love rings - I like the suggestion of a ring with every cut!!! Do most people rotate through their rings? Or have a favorite for a while?

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 11:17:31 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
I think it is because I am on the computer a lot (other than PS!), I find that bracelets clank a lot on the keyboard and this is really annoying. So I think a bracelet is just a bonus item, not a ''basic'' for me.

I really love rings - I like the suggestion of a ring with every cut!!! Do most people rotate through their rings? Or have a favorite for a while?
I don''t usually wear a bracelet for work for similar reasons-and prefer ones I can push up my arm out of the way-like right now!!

Rings in every cut-great idea!! I only have two rings that I love wearing so they get the most wear.

I guess I interpreted the classic idea more as what you have in the jewel box on frequent rotation rather than what I wear every day-for me that would only be a watch, wring and earrings, because of the work that I do. On days off I wear e ring/w ring/ RHR, watch, earrings plus frequently bracelet and pendant. The rest-well, that''s my wish list!

Love the diamond toe rings Mara!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm like you: a total 'classics' girl, and here are a few classic pieces I already own with a few I covet:

1) Classic platinum solitaire
2) Platinum band with burnished diamonds (Tiffany Etoile style)
3) Bezel set pendant
4) Diamond studs (working on these!)
5) Diamonds by the yard necklace (maybe one day
3.gif
)

I'd also love a diamond and sapphire RHR, either a band or a light-ish blue step cut like neatfreak's.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results