shape
carat
color
clarity

birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
Today''s my birthday, and I was hoping for some birthday bling! but alas, it didnt happen. But I''m a chef and to me this is almost as good as bday bling.. I got a kitchen aid artisan mixer in PINK!
1.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
26.gif
2.gif
30.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
30.gif
2.gif
26.gif
1.gif
Happy Birthday M I S I R L O U !!!
1.gif
26.gif
2.gif
30.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
30.gif
2.gif
26.gif
1.gif

Ooooh your mixer sounds as bling-y as a kitchen appliance can be! Hope you received lots of nice attachments too. Hope you enjoy your special day
2.gif

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much Love!!! I am happily at work in my kitchen with all my yummy kitchen aid attachments!

p.s.
i looove the Van Craeynest wedding set you posted over in SMTR
its gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!!! I love that mixer, I''m so jealous that you got pink. Have you seen the kitchenaid pink utensils, they''re so cute! I love all that pink stuff, but DH prefers to keep our kitchen neutral, lol!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!! I love pink kitchen appliances!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2007 4:27:51 PM
Author: incmisirlou
Thanks so much Love!!! I am happily at work in my kitchen with all my yummy kitchen aid attachments!

p.s.
i looove the Van Craeynest wedding set you posted over in SMTR
its gorgeous!
OOoh! I''ll be right over vor dinner, hehe
2.gif
. Thanks about my wedding set
9.gif

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
Thank you monarch and bee! ive always had a lot of pink utensils and what not but after today over half the stuff in our kitchen is pink. thankfully my bf doesnt mind it. he totally supports my pink habit!

incmisirlou

Rough_Rock
so there was some kind of birthday bling for me after all! the bf asked me and some friends that were over with us for a bday bbq to come see what he had found at work today, and in the trunk of his car was a PINK coach watch. yay!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Ahem..... Pics?
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results