shape
carat
color
clarity

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE RING!!! I AM ECSTATIC!!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday!!!! What a beautiful present. :love: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh...my dear PS friends...Goldfish8, , pandabee, Rosebloom, Woofmama, Junebug, Cachette, MrsM, Skippy, MissGotRocks, Sweetpea&babycorn, Efriede,Stargurl78, , YayTacori, Luxie, ecf8503, Laila, missy, Mico, Begonia and ihy138, thank you all so much for your wishes and your sweet comments...thank you also for sharing my enthusiasm for this ring! It's so great to have nice people who understand your passion for jewelry to share such precious moments with ::)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1354111538|3317310 said:
HORRAYYYYY FOR YOUR DH!!!!!!!! :love: :love: He is a total keeper! and that ring is gorgeous! Try takign some photos outside in the light when you can because I would love to see more of a yellow gold halo.

Hi Sarah :wavey: Yes, i'd like to take some pics outside but for the last two days it's been so cloudy and dark here :(( I hope that we get some sun soon and i'll try immediately! But i'd like to note that as i look at the ring face down, i can't see the yellow gold at all, coz the diamonds cover all the metal and their sparkliness doesn't allow even the tiny parts of metal that are not covered to show. I mean, it is as if the sparkle of the stones disguises even the prong metal and...nothing shows :confused: You can only see the yellow gold color from the side!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1354125617|3317495 said:
You have just the greatest hubby ever!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful, he did a fantastic job, both at choosing a gorgeous setting and surprising you! So will the new beauty become a RHR or will you wear it as your ering? I can't wait to see some close up shots of the yellow gold. :love:

Christina, i wish to wear it as an ER and i'll try to do so, even though my husband doesn't agree with that :???: To give you an example, yesterday we had to go to an event and OBVIOUSLY i wore the new ring on my ring finger. When he saw that he shouted: "Where is your engagement ring"??? Ehm...i said, i just wanted to enjoy the new ring tonight...No, he said, either wear the new ring on the other hand or don't wear it at all...I want you to wear your engagement ring with your wedding band, period... :errrr: He is extremely sentimental and firm about this thing and he insists...brrr...i think he really got upset...

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fiona00004|1354132896|3317609 said:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you! I TOTALLY understand when DH doesn't get our love for diamonds! However, we know they love us, right?! He did SOOOO good! It is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! I wish you all the best! Take that beauty our and enjoy!!! Oh, and Happy Early Birthday! :appl: :D

Fiona, they definitely love us but my DH is fed up with my jewelry addiction and he actually told me that this will be the last piece of jewelry that i will receive for at least a year :D

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1354133536|3317617 said:
That is one sweet husband! Congrats and it looks beautiful.

Let him know the PSers are giving him props! :appl:

Yeah, thank you Charmy, i told him!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1354133647|3317618 said:
OMG!!! Natylad!!! That is SO AMAZING!!! (and that you did NOT open it when you first found it - congrats on that , as that is no small feat to just walk away from a velvet box!!!) It is GORGEOUS! bling :love: bling :love: bling :love:

I LOVE IT!! and he loves you so much that he actually LISTENED (this alone impresses the hell outta me!) and bought you something you were seriously drooling over ... ALL.ON.HIS.OWN!! Tell me that's not about the tip top most significant thing he's done ... this year... :Up_to_something: ;))

( oh, just go run over and give him a super big squeeeeeeezy hug from Enerchi and tell him he's the best DH ever!!)

Hip Hip HORRAY for Natylad's DH and your beautiful birthday present!!!

oh - and what day in December is your actual day? I'm a December baby too!

Enerchi :wavey: I'm so happy that you stopped by to say hi on my thread! I always enjoy your posts :appl:
So, yes, when i read your post i jumped up from the couch and gave him a huge hug, so he said: Hmmm...i see now what a nice ring can get for me! I told him that this was a hug from my PS friend, who totally approves of his thoughtful gift! So he asked me to tell you that he will call himself from now on "The Lord of the Rings", because he deserves the title after so many rings that he has bought for me, hehehe! Hmmm...let me count them...One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...yup, we are at number seven now, hehehe!!! :D :D

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1354144837|3317770 said:
WOW!! It's spectacular, what an awesome gesture by your lovely hubby! And you have the most beautiful hands!!!! :love:

DandiAndi, thanks for the compliment! My hands are very dry and the manicure is chipped right now, but that was so nice of you to say!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1354145136|3317775 said:
What a birthday present!!! Great hubby! What will you do with your other ring?

Hey AprilBaby :wavey:
The reason for which DH spent so much money and has put so much effort on this new ring, was in order to make me stop thinking of resetting my original ER! So i'm keeping my ER and he also insists that i wear it all the time. He doesn't approve of this ring taking the place of the old one...

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Awesome, what a great surprise!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!! Happy Birthday!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome surprise!!! And awesome hubby!!! That's the sweetest thing :appl: And your new ring is just gorgeous! :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet story... You do have a great husband who cares enough to surprise you. That is lovely, not many does that. Congrats and happy bday!!! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Naty,and Happy Birthday!!.. :love: :appl:

Illinifire

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning and soo romantic. A partner who listens is the biggest gift of all!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday, and congrats on a listening husband and new bling :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! What a wonderful surprise. Happy Birthday!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naty!!!! What a sweet and amazing surprise!!! :appl: The new ring looks gorgeous on your hand!!! :love: Not many men would have been able to pull that off, and not many would have done it, period! I think it is sweet that your original ring is so meaningful to him.But I definitely understand your desire to wear this one in place of the original sometimes!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing surprise! Did he pick this out himself or was he in cahoots with another PS vendor to spring this lovely on you? Congratulations and happy birthday!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Congratulations... both on your beautiful new ring, and also on your thoughtful and generous husband!!
I think it is super romantic that he has such an attachment to your original e-ring and wedding band, AND that he was attentive enough to listen to your desires and secretly buy you the ring you've been dreaming of!! If it were me... I would gladly wear the original set on my left hand and the new one on my right... if only to respect and please the man who gave them to me. It is a RARE man who is both sentimental and generous AND creative and thoughtful!!

I think it is a STUNNING ring and I hope it gives you great pleasure every time you look at it!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring AND husband!! You lucky girl! Happy birthday! :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: Ohhh...I go away for a while and i come back to find so many wonderful posts!!! Thank you so much lknvrb4, Yennyfire, 04diamond<3, mitsui4, Illinifire, Ashleigh, marcy and Chiquitapet for your kind words... :appl:
DancingFire: ;)) <<hugs>>

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1354249802|3319038 said:
Naty!!!! What a sweet and amazing surprise!!! :appl: The new ring looks gorgeous on your hand!!! :love: Not many men would have been able to pull that off, and not many would have done it, period! I think it is sweet that your original ring is so meaningful to him.But I definitely understand your desire to wear this one in place of the original sometimes!

Hey, Diamondseeker :wavey: Guess what i did today... :naughty: I let DH leave for work first and then i sneaked out with the new ring and my plain wedding band on my ring finger, hehehe! I can be a little devil sometimes...! But truly, i don't dare wear all those diamond rings together and go out...and i can't resist wearing the new ring...!Now i guess i have to rush home before him and wear the right ring on the right hand :lol: :D :lol:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1354250226|3319041 said:
What an amazing surprise! Did he pick this out himself or was he in cahoots with another PS vendor to spring this lovely on you? Congratulations and happy birthday!

Alexiszoe, thank you for your wishes!!! DH had the ring made according to pictures of settings that i love and i was contemplating when i was thinking of resetting my original ER. I had e-mailed him many of those pics, coz i wanted his feedback, so when he took the decision to have this ring made for me, he had a very good idea of what i liked! And he worked with a jeweler that he knows and from whom he had bought a very beautiful piece of jewelry for me in the past!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dougsgirl|1354262414|3319091 said:
Wow! Congratulations... both on your beautiful new ring, and also on your thoughtful and generous husband!!
I think it is super romantic that he has such an attachment to your original e-ring and wedding band, AND that he was attentive enough to listen to your desires and secretly buy you the ring you've been dreaming of!! If it were me... I would gladly wear the original set on my left hand and the new one on my right... if only to respect and please the man who gave them to me. It is a RARE man who is both sentimental and generous AND creative and thoughtful!!

I think it is a STUNNING ring and I hope it gives you great pleasure every time you look at it!

Dougsgirl, you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! Indeed i want to please him and that's why eventually i will only wear my new ring as a RHR for more special occasions and my original set on my left hand everyday. It's just that right now that it's so new and i'm still trying to realize that it's mine, i want to show it off for everybody to see and i feel that both rings on me at the same time are too much!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!! What an incredible surprise for a very special birthday. I hope you enjoy it for years and years and years! :bigsmile:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!! I kinda feel bad that he didn't get to do his own surprise, but I'm extremely impressed that you didn't OPEN the box!!! Talk about self control!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Words fail me - what an incredibly wonderful thing for your husband to do! Your new ring is doubly beautiful thanks to the lovely story behind it!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! What a wonderful surprise! Happy Birthday and oh boy will you have fun wearing that!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beeeeeautiful ring! I love it and what a sweet sweet surprise. It is just gorgeous! How can you fault a man who does something so extra special for you and then is so sentimental about your engagement ring! The man is a keeper, that's for sure. Congratulations and enjoy wearing that beauty on your right hand! hehe!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results