shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
My husband gave me these lovely earrings for my recent birthday. They were originally studs (the lower round) but I had them redesigned as drops, adding the larger diamond at the top. These photos are terrible, they are very sparkly and eyecatching IRL.

Earrings1657.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Another ordinary photo

earrings2546.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Earshot, taken at night under bad lights.
7.gif

Earshot1689.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! Happy birthday!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful, congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely! Happy Birthday and congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Congratulations and happy belated birthday.
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my lord <---- I actually said that. I absolutely LOVE them!
30.gif

Did you design them yourself or did the jeweler? Whoever did, did an awesome job, they are stunning. Wow, they look perfect on you, wear them in good health!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Belated birthday! Your hubby has great taste! I really like that you changed them into leverback dangles! Great idea!
30.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:15:32 AM
Author: Ellen
Oh my lord <---- I actually said that. I absolutely LOVE them!
30.gif

Did you design them yourself or did the jeweler? Whoever did, did an awesome job, they are stunning. Wow, they look perfect on you, wear them in good health!

Thank you so much. The bottom round part was a stud they had in stock. It was exactly what I was thinking of, but as a drop. My jeweler and I both came up with the idea of adding the leverback, and the extra stone. She suggested using the studs I was wearing at the time because ''you know they really are a bit small for a solitaire stud''. Which was exactly what I had been thinking, so now I am shopping for new studs. Maybe for Christmas..

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:31:40 AM
Author: MishB

Thank you so much. The bottom round part was a stud they had in stock. It was exactly what I was thinking of, but as a drop. My jeweler and I both came up with the idea of adding the leverback, and the extra stone. She suggested using the studs I was wearing at the time because ''you know they really are a bit small for a solitaire stud''. Which was exactly what I had been thinking, so now I am shopping for new studs. Maybe for Christmas..
Oh, ok! At first I thought the round in the middle (of the bottom part) was originally a stud. When I heard stud, I thought of a single diamond. So I thought the entire bottom round part had been designed. But nevertheless, they are gorgeous!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:44:36 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 9/26/2008 9:31:40 AM

Author: MishB

Oh, ok! At first I thought the round in the middle (of the bottom part) was originally a stud. When I heard stud, I thought of a single diamond. So I thought the entire bottom round part had been designed. But nevertheless, they are gorgeous!

Yes, very confusing! The single stone in the middle was MY stud, the bottom round was a post earring from the jeweler''s stock, so we put them both together.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very fetching!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
So sparkly! I love them! Have a great Birthday :)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, they are lovely! And although i love fancy studs, i really really love the new design - Happy Birthday!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
There lovely!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! They look great on your ear...congratulations and happy birthday!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
wow, those are cute! that''s a sweet husband! I guess you did have a Happy Birthday!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Any way to get a clearer photo of them? I''m constantly on the look for dangly earring ideas and yours are just wonderful.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
30.gif

Great earrings!
They almost have a vintage feel to them. Where the original studs vintage?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Happy birthday.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! What a great design, and I love that the jeweler made them into drops for you. Happy Birthday, wear your new sparklies in good health!
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Your earrings are gorgeous!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
they are sooooooooooooooo beautiful! i want some!!! definite green monster eyes over here. they look perfect on you, too.
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Happy Birthday
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!! That was an excellent idea to redesign them as drops!

Happy Birthday!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday your earrings are gorgeous!!
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous birthday present! They are stunning and look lovely on you. Happy Birthday!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
oh, those are soo pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results